• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6-8.62 or 8.54-8.57 on Slain?

Update client to 8.6-8.62 or keep as it is?

• Total voters

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Should I keep current protocol of 8.54-7
or
Update server to 8.6-8.62?

Your choice matters please say why and vote!

PvP would be the same, only addition is new protocol + outfit.

Last edited:
No... Protocol changes always brought problems.. There are basically no problems now so i think it should stay how it is.

not only that, but the updates sucked anyways, who wants that shitty pvp update?

The pvp would be the exact same, only difference is the protocol + new outfit.

I vote for the change. It would bring a lot of new players, because people are bored of .54-.57
Slain had a bunch of players before when it was considered new protocol. I'd like to see it that way. It's bored fighting the same teams over and over.

~Hoodz

Edit: I want 8.6-8.62

Yeah I agree with the problems it would cause but more people would come play due to the fact thats its the latest client and lazy people don't like downloading old clients and bots to play a server so they just play the latest clients since they already have bot and the client. I personally have friends that said they will come play if it turns 8.6.

Supaboy~

Great opinions, personally I think a new protocol will bring many more players

I will test the 8.6-8.62 on my laptop for roughly 2 days of uptime before switching anyways.
So there will be no crashes or downtime :)

I do think you should update to the latest client available because as someone said, people are just getting bored of .54 and .57. Latest client will bring more people like he said, and new outfit ;)

~Thel Arda

well i vote no cuz first of all 8.6 doesnt have any bot (only shitty ones) and yea ppl say "no i dont use bot" but for real ppl uses the bot and will complain cuz of the bot.

You're retarded, Willy. There is Elfbot for 8.6. 8.61+ Doesn't have ElfBot.

Oh and btw, Magebot updates every client still. So nice excuse.

Might as well go 8.6 to get more players ;D

i vote 8.6 ;D

* and for the record anyone who cant play tibia or even an OT without a bot is sad.
I use a bot but i can live without it o_O

Last edited:
Back