• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.60 / Tfs 0.4 ( BROKEN 2B HP AND MP LIMIT same for Monsters ) OFFICAL RELEASE

if possible i would recommend showing the number in either the same way as the main hp/mp bar, or with letter shortcuts(AKA: 2k, 20m ,20b 1t)

@Zombiegod hey :)
the crashes when you open the stats will probably caused the cap, change the character cap in datebase to "0" and will be ok.

Hmm to make it easier

The limit is (2 ^ 64) / 2 => 9223372036854775808
Gui cant be done unless you know how to code since it isn't implemented by default, so you will need to write it
just wanted to clear those things since marko couldn't :|

It could be broken past to 2 ^ 64
:oops::oops:

Hmm to make it easier

The limit is (2 ^ 64) / 2 => 9223372036854775808
Gui cant be done unless you know how to code since it isn't implemented by default, so you will need to write it
just wanted to clear those things since marko couldn't :|

It could be broken past to 2 ^ 64
:oops::oops:

if i added in 8.6 3.6 gui files? too the server will that work ?

If not mid helping me?

Well, it would work if you knew how to make it adapt to 0.4 since there is differences,

Helping you :| i really dont have anytime right now, since i am mostly busy studying

also i am not marko scripter so stop saying "my scripter"

Well, it would work if you knew how to make it adapt to 0.4 since there is differences,

Helping you :| i really dont have anytime right now, since i am mostly busy studying

also i am not marko scripter so stop saying "my scripter"
kk thanks, and what do you mean by that last comment ?

On a side note could anyone compile the source into 64 bit, i am coming across the issue that i can't use mysql

I am trying to compile it myself, but it will take some time for me to get the file for Visual studios, due to not knowing which i need.

which program to compile this?
Why not .exe btw? Im not good at linux or compiling either. Thanks for the sources tho, not sure what to do with them xD

18d2ebf56e354755991e8d0b0f9ad5f3.png

Help!! I have that error when the server is just running...

i cannot load any map what is the problem here? keep saying otbm error cannot load map

well i have a problem here with your server it runs fine using ip 127.0.0.1 but when i put it on my live ip address it crashes after 15 seconds of being running Any help please?

I cant understand. U can help me put 9223372036854775808 life ???
basically the number you're putting is too big
9223372036854775808 * 2 is 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 (the max is 18,446,744,073,709,551,615)
try less health

i have a problem on here i made the an item give 1 billion health each time u use it. now this item can be used to get up to 4 billion health but when u use it again it will not calculate correctly and your health will go from 4 billion to around 1 billion. The script line im looking at which gets maxhealth and adds the extra is here.

Code:
setCreatureMaxHealth(cid, (getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) + 1000000000))

Back