• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 8.7 custom items / sprites / items

zerosmoke

Reaction score
I've got a TFS Mystic Spirit 0.2.9 and Remere's Mapper 2.1 for Windows. I'm trying desperately to add a few custom sprites/items to my server but all the tools seem to be completely outdated and do not support 8.7. If anyone has a complete walkthrough for how to do it using all the old tools or some new tools I haven't come across yet (which is extremely unlikely as I have pretty much all of them and different versions of them) I would appreciate it very very much. As it is I can't open my 8.7 map in Remere, I have to create a new map and then import my old map, make changes, then save it over the old map file. As long as I don't close Remere's Mapper, I can continue to make changes and save over...but that is all beside the point. I just want to add some custom weapons with new images or some custom monsters with new images, but can't get past (unsupported client version (8)) or (Can't find valid .spr /.dat files) etc etc. Anyone?

Thanks!

Back