• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

There is nothing wrong, just a last-minute update.
The following detailed list!
.:: Default Outfits ::.

Citizen Outfits [x]
Hunter Outfits [x]
Knight Outfits [x]
Mage Outfits [x]

.:: Outfits Premium ::.

Barbarian Outfits [x]
Druid Outfits [x]
Nobleman Outfits [x]
Oriental Outfits [x]
Summoner Outfits [x]
Warrior Outfits [x]
Wizard Outfits [x]

.:: Quest Outfits ::.

Assassin Outfits [x]
Beggar Outfits [x]
Brotherhood of Bones Outfits [x]
Demon Hunter Outfits [x]
Jester Outfits
Nightmare Knights Outfits [x]
Norseman Outfits [x]
Pirate Outfits [x]
Shaman Outfits
Warmaster Outfits [ADD LATER]
Wayfarer Outfits [ADD LATER]
Wedding Outfits
Yalaharian Outfits [-] (REQUIRES OTHER QUESTS, SO MUCH LAZY TO MAKE IT)

Oficial Fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/tibiaworldrpg/?fref=ts#

https://www.facebook.com/tibiaoldbr/?fref=ts

Last edited:
What's wrong with this project? Why you aren't ready yet, Nottinghster?
Hello man, how you doin' ?

Well, as I said so many times here before, I had some personal problems in life (health and other things), so I stopped for a while, but I'm back working again on project.

Tibia World RPG Project is something really big, it has features that you will not see in any other server (that includes mysteries with great story, places and we should stop here (no spoilers heheehe)) !

And the reason that the project is taking so long to be launched is: I'M SO MUCH DETAILIST, SO I WANT TO GIVE TO YOU, GUYS, SOMETHING REALLY GOOD !!!

Kind regards,
Rodrigo (Nottinghster).

.:: Added Market System ::.

4u5ENrbn2.gif

maby should consider to make it, so that it's only usable inside depot and houses :p

maby should consider to make it, so that it's only usable inside depot and houses :p
Don't need it, since I saw others servers has the same system, but they are bugged, for example, if u buy 200 runes, 20 will go to your backpack (if u have an empty backpack) and the others 180 will go under you, right ?

Mine is different, for example, if you buy 60 runes, they will go inside of 3 backpacks, if you don't have enough cap, you won't get it ...
So, there's no reason to that :)

TUekfiG.gif

Last edited:
not exactly what i was thinking of, can you tell me what happens after the item expires from the market website?, i assume either it goes to backpack or depot?

so an example, lets say i don't have aol and loot 5 MPA ;), i put them up in the market place and continue hunting, which means that they are safe = none can kill me and loot them

if you only make it so you have to be inside depot, then the problem is solved, or if the item don't dissapear from the backpack when you put it up on the market, idk up to you

imo you should also change from backpack to depot of your residence instead

Don't need it, since I saw others servers has the same system, but they are bugged, for example, if u buy 200 runes, 20 will go to your backpack (if u have an empty backpack) and the others 180 will go under you, right ?

Mine is different, for example, if you buy 60 runes, they will go inside of 3 backpacks, if you don't have enough cap, you won't get it ...
So, there's no reason to that :)

TUekfiG.gif

Selling loot and buying runes at the hunting spot? I don't think that it's good idea.

so an example, lets say i don't have aol and loot 5 MPA ;), i put them up in the market place and continue hunting, which means that they are safe = none can kill me and loot them

if you only make it so you have to be inside depot, then the problem is solved, or if the item don't dissapear from the backpack when you put it up on the market, idk up to you

imo you should also change from backpack to depot of your residence instead
Thanks for that hint, I'll modify the script

Huh, I hope you guys arent tied with the server called "tibiaold" as the GM of that server and his staff were extremely corrupted, to the point of creating new characters and bug abusing them to lvl 80+ and giving them infinite AOL's.

Sad part is they could never kill me, not even once.

Huh, I hope you guys arent tied with the server called "tibiaold" as the GM of that server and his staff were extremely corrupted, to the point of creating new characters and bug abusing them to lvl 80+ and giving them infinite AOL's.

Sad part is they could never kill me, not even once.
We're not associated with anyone called "tibiaold". If I make a post on OTland, it doesn't mean a project that I'm involved in is directly associated with one individual or whatnot.

haha well idk.. might try it but ive seen servers like this.. first person to get a bot to work usually wins... ESPECIALLY if there is trainers... which im not sure but im hoping this server did away with them but no one liked training back then. Now everyone prefers to make a char and level it to 50 fast and put in trainers then make another... after a week you got a bunch of chars with decent skills and you can have a main and use the rest to PA...

This is ofc why CIP had to put hotkeys in the game in the first place. Wasn't to ruin it but with all the bots that they couldn't detect it was unfair to fair players..

Wish there was an old old old server system.. spears didn't magically return to your hand. you had to drag to go diagonal. oh you could push people down holes.. Ahh the good old days..

So when is the test server? I wanna see how many bots I can find on day 1.. actually not a full day just the first 3-5 hours.

can u tell us when this fucking serv gonna start? its rly sad

Back