• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.81] EvoRPG v3 by Zbizu

Stopped, please. I can't think about today event. But I'll feel so not good thanks for you and me. Don't ask me why I'm thinking right now. in first dude, i'd like to see every new works created by you. Sorry. do you want a war between me and you? sorry for my english all users from that forum. in second lukasz, we can speak on private channel and it's good method.I've been thinking about that

players isisnt saving , o relog and i get back teleported to temple , how to fix it ?

Is it rpg serwer? would like tell me her definition? I'm interested in it.
here(unless you provide more accurate RPG definition than you think of):
EN Wikipedia]A rocket-propelled grenade (often abbreviated [B]RPG[/B]) is a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoulder-fired_missile said:
shoulder-fired[/URL], anti-tank weapon system that fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead.
and now get the f**k out of my thread. I've already wrote that I'm not part of your project and I'm not using content from your data anymore.

players isisnt saving , o relog and i get back teleported to temple , how to fix it ?
what engine are you using?
make sure your player have save flag set to 1 and your server has access to modify database

You haven't bieleve that I would leave your thread. It's free country. That comment wasn't to you. can you write excatly man?

it has , 0.3.7 9.81 , i can edit , and its flag 1 , i using sqlite type to run

Seriously good project...
Zbizu HUGE THANKS to you,
I can't wait for further improvements etc for it ;) btw. thanks for tasks system good coding skill mate xD
I gonna use parts of it in my project :)

I have this error in arena chest room:

69266193.gif

And tile change in:

bugtile2.png

When will you add new update on map? I'm interested it in this news. I would you like to help in your project. But you would like to my help in this project. Hmm, I did looked your map last time, and I think it is not bad, but you must correct another place from edit map. The Hive Dungeons is not done. You should do next rooms in cave and it will be amazing cave.

Could I add these location to my map? You're know what's new map, yes?

Sorry for my english. I'll learn english in writting and speaking.

@up
Is that trolling or reading without understanding? v4 will be posted in summer, TBA before June 30.
This datapack doesn't contain anything what was made by you.
We've exchanged some data, but I didn't used any of your works.(...)
and I don't want to change that. I've also mentioned that I don't want to see my content on your server, therefore my answer is no.
Which part of my post from page 2 you don't understand?

I don't have to correct anything. There are no dungeons in hive area and I'm not going to map any soon, but I'll add it to my to-do list.

This is amazing conversation, you see. Allright, I know all. Give you my word, that I don't add anything of that map. But I mustn't add other parts of map. You not afraid, this is my sentence.

Have you version 4?

Nothing major changed, changes since v3:
- two not finished yet areas for high levels(angel event),
- fixed footsteps on snow(),
- managed to work goblet tile as intended(now it gets pressed without bug), added magic effect when goblet is created
- cloudwalking spell(to access respawn on clouds, currently only one npc has keywords added to cast it, planned three more with various prices)*

to do in angel event:
- make such creatures with balanced attacks:
-- Angel(male, female), Archangel(male, female), Sky Guardian, Bridge Guardian, Lightbringer**
- make more npcs know about white magic, able to cast cloudwalking spell
- unlockable teleporters to certain areas accessible only for players who has completed the event when area is locked for others

*there is a white magic spellbook in the library, telling about this spell so those who don't know about this thread will have to figure it out how to access higher floors of angel area
**you may find examples of male and female angels in v3, but their loot and attacks are not balanced yet

I don't have time for that now. I'll back to work on it after 7th of June
If you want this unfinished version so hard send me pm and I'll pack it as unofficial version 3.1 (same for all users on otland)

- - - Updated - - -

Notice: From now uploading it on another forums is not allowed without my permission
You have my permission to reupload it everytwhere except TNET ;)

Back