• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A New CM?!?

New Cm?

• Big Brother

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • GM Justice

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Akalic

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Ooth

Reaction score
So basically, as every player of Cyntara most likely knows.. we've got 1 CM.

The current possible GM's that could be promoted are Big Brother, Akalic, and Justice.

I know that Akalic and Big Brother do their share for the server. However, Justice.. not so much.

So here's a poll, it could possibly and probably mean nothing in the future, but its worth a shot.

WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD GET CM? (IF RED IS UP FOR IT)

I think that Big Brother should get it because he will actually do stuff unlike Akalic and Justice, they just see a botter an just straight up ban while Big Brother will go beyond that an try to make the server better by increasing xp on certain monsters or changing the pvp an such

well... akalic would need to first be promoted to GM. He is currently a senior tutor. so he's actually not in the running (or well... this hypothetical running anyway). but ok :p i wanna see what people think anyways.

Last edited:
With Golem as a CM I feel as if my voice and our voices will actually be heard now. These polls I've done, I've gotten little to no feedback from the big man himself.

Back