• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About mapping

meliis

Reaction score
Yesterday i was bored and i started to map a bit^^ i thought it was funny and i will continue mapping :)
i want to ask about tips, and what i should think about when i map :)

for e.g not to use much space.. mabye not make all house square..

There are alot things, depens on what you are going to make. But I think most commen mistake new mappers make is making things to big, like its made for giants. Also a commen mistake is to use alot useless space on nature for example, so don't forget to make everything functional. And for the rest, try to make something you would ever see in real, to let it be realistic, try to find pictures of google what to make or look at rl tibia or other maps.

There are alot things, depens on what you are going to make. But I think most commen mistake new mappers make is making things to big, like its made for giants. Also a commen mistake is to use alot useless space on nature for example, so don't forget to make everything functional. And for the rest, try to make something you would ever see in real, to let it be realistic, try to find pictures of google what to make or look at rl tibia or other maps.

Okay thx :) i made a map earlier but i made it with to much useless space

Back