• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About some Gamemaster

Johann

Reaction score
First of all, you should take a look at this:

Name: GM Sharp
Sex: male
Marital status: single
Profession: Knight
Level: 14
World: Tibera
Residence: Enigma
Guild Membership: Member of the Zero Tolerance

As you can see, this gamemaster has joined a guild. Nothing to complain about, I would say. But when there is someone in the guild who doesnt follow the rules as everyone should, should get the same punishment, don't you say? Well, what happened is the following; Yesterday or whatever day I have noticed that some member of this GM Sharp his guild called Kebab Tallrik was cavebotting at the Infernalists. Ofcourse, if you see someone is botting you report him to some gamemaster or use the CTRL+R key. I have done both, said that this player was botting at the Infernalists and haven't gotten any reply back. Would this be because he wasn't paying attention or did he just ignore it because this player is a guildmember of him? And guildmembers are the best friends in the world and will never be banned by some gamemaster in the same guild, or not?
Well, I would just want to say that gamemasters who are in a guild with some player who breaks the rules, should get the same punishment as other players do. Could anyone please reply on this and say that this gamemaster should do with guildmates the same as normal players?

Thanks!

There is no exception if I see something going on, I will ban them/notate them.

I only joined a guild because they seemed cool enough on the vent. :]
+ So other members dont just go

JAJAJAA JOIN GUILD PL0X PLX0

Also-

Im not always watching my tibia screen, I could be playing Call of Duty MW2 or Mapping for Tibera...

Basic administrative knowledge is: don't make yourself look available if you're infact not.

GM Sharp.

Can you explain the following;
I was killed on Kolonel Kutpl at infernalist by Baufynator at 21:25 which means pz for 5 min. then at 21:28 we find him tpt to temple with you spawning next to him. I think it is pretty unfair to teleport players from a battleground and would like to see GM Sharp punished for GM abuse.

baufynpzlock.jpg

That cud easily b fake.. cuda pasted that time stamp saying "21:28" from when it rly was 21:28 and it was rly an hour later.. if that makes any sense xd

Well Richux hired random scripters/mappers and made them GMs immediately.. not much forethought put into that I reckon.

Also if you join a guild that means you've got personal inclination towards some or all players in that guild. This should be strictly prohibited and if I were Richux I would've removed you from the GM staff the second I took notice of that. I mean.. bonding with players on ventrilo? I don't expect the supreme court but some unbiased rulings would be of great benefit to everyone.

Yeah I have noticed this too. He is hanging around with Dawgy Style all the time.

GM Richux, you should listen to your players.

Well Richux hired random scripters/mappers and made them GMs immediately.. not much forethought put into that I reckon.

Also if you join a guild that means you've got personal inclination towards some or all players in that guild. This should be strictly prohibited and if I were Richux I would've removed you from the GM staff the second I took notice of that. I mean.. bonding with players on ventrilo? I don't expect the supreme court but some unbiased rulings would be of great benefit to everyone.

Wtf are you on about? o_O
I do not have a personal incline towards the guild, if i notice them doing something I would ban them.
But Richux set me a ban limit xD

You were talking to a guildmember about elfbot key yesterday, kinda suspicious he didn't get a ban.

HE started that conversation also, He asked if i Had an elfot crack, and I said I use to.

I haven't seen Kebab Tallrik

I banned someone called Lord Redo for botting Medusas.

no shit you havent seen him, you didnt even came to see.

btw sharp just banned someone for auto heal how can you proof he was using it lol everheart of hotkeys?

Please remove this noob from his gm status
loocmai

HE started that conversation also, He asked if i Had an elfot crack, and I said I use to.

I haven't seen Kebab Tallrik

I banned someone called Lord Redo for botting Medusas.

convenient that's he's in the guild that owns your guild :blink:

Back