• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the new Tibia Patch/Update

Reaction score
Since CipSoft decided to make the winter/summer patch fuck'd up i decided to start a thread about this.

CipSoft decided to make it unable to trap as the most of you maybe know!

* How do you guys like this?
* Will someone make this system for OTs?
* What do you guys think the reason is that they realy destroy the game?

My opponion is that i think CipSoft have plans to close tibia, so therefore they are destroyin it a bit at a time, so the players will be "less" angry or someting, What do you think?

* What would be the reason that they would even close the game, if my opponion is true?
* As far as i know they are making good money at Tibia, even if many of the players stopped to play since Elfbot closed, or since the massban take'd place?

I would be glad to hear what you guys think

[I couldnt find another thread about this subject hope this is the first]

Regards~

I think they are making it more user-friendly, getting younger kids to play and preventing all reasons for frustration in Tibia.

D:::::::::::::

Well I don't think cipsoft made creature product to make people start quitting.. It is easier for players to get rich now. Meaning I think they do not want to destroy the game, but they just want to make it easier. Scientists have shown that how easier the game, how more attactive it is for people to play it =). (Why does people like games such as pacman, bomberman, cards, etc?) After each updates there a few good things, but I got to say things as told at the first post, makes tibia fuck'd up indeed. Such as hotkey aim.

Word Sentielo, 7.6 FTW
Well I don't think cipsoft made creature product to make people start quitting.. It is easier for players to get rich now. Meaning I think they do not want to destroy the game, but they just want to make it easier. Scientists have shown that how easier the game, how more attactive it is for people to play it =). (Why does people like games such as pacman, bomberman, cards, etc?) After each updates there a few good things, but I got to say things as told at the first post, makes tibia fuck'd up indeed. Such as hotkey aim.

Since CipSoft decided to make the winter/summer patch fuck'd up i decided to start a thread about this.

CipSoft decided to make it unable to trap as the most of you maybe know!

* How do you guys like this?
* Will someone make this system for OTs?
* What do you guys think the reason is that they realy destroy the game?

My opponion is that i think CipSoft have plans to close tibia, so therefore they are destroyin it a bit at a time, so the players will be "less" angry or someting, What do you think?

* What would be the reason that they would even close the game, if my opponion is true?

In my opinion, I think it's fine how it is. There are always going to be people playing Tibia, but how many is the question.

I am done playing, I just track now. ^_^ :thumbup:

CipSoft has a year to close Tibia. It was posted long time ago and it was official info. I think it was like 2012 they were going to lose the Tibia product license.
Yes they've an expiration date but they wont tell us, anyway it was posted long time ago as I've said before.
About traps... EF.

CipSoft has a year to close Tibia. It was posted long time ago and it was official info. I think it was like 2012 they were going to lose the Tibia product license.

tibia: c:/cmd/

/tibiaproductlisence release
/tibiaproductlisence renew

;yay more tibia;

yeah, as mentioned, it just seems like cipsoft is trying to make Tibia easier

I dont think it would make much sense to close tibia, but on the other hand, they seem to be kinda milking everything out of the game they can, with the transfers and everything

On a sidenote, they should make classic servers! I'm talking about clients like 7.6 and such, the golden age..

Sure, they'll attract more younger players with user-friendliness, but they're also going to attract players with less game drive, less intelligence, and by making it easier, they're making people who enjoy the game, enjoy it much less.
I don't think they're planning on shutting it down, they're a company, that means bad news for everybody. I feel just as I stated. I was in the "very young" age bracket when I started playing Tibia. (11 or 12 years old), and it was difficult. But I had a high game-drive and I pick up on things easily, it was difficult, but it was a very rewarding and fun experience. Now it takes very little of that game drive, and very little difficulty, doing anything feels useless since 7.4 or so. I even think introducing wands may have been taking it too far.

My premium account expired two days ago, I've had a premium account since 2005.

Red

Back