• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About warmode, REACT GMS

Jollo

Reaction score
Fix the warmode, like in real tibia, theres like a party, in that way you dont need to "activate the hand" so you can attack unskulled players. Cause if u get skull in a ob, then ur fucked, its getting lame when there comes like 5 level 180+ mages and killing skulls. Just fucking do something

Fix the warmode, like in real tibia, theres like a party, in that way you dont need to "activate the hand" so you can attack unskulled players. Cause if u get skull in a ob, then ur fucked, its getting lame when there comes like 5 level 180+ mages and killing skulls. Just fucking do something

Just so you know, to kill people in warmode you dont need the hand red, i realized that when we was stacking i took it off and could atk our enemies(Malmvagen Flippare) so just put it off and you cant get white except you ue or something! :D

Just so you know, to kill people in warmode you dont need the hand red, i realized that when we was stacking i took it off and could atk our enemies(Malmvagen Flippare) so just put it off and you cant get white except you ue or something! :D

acctually you are wrong there, yes you can attack them so they get that little red box around them, but when you are going to sd them you need to "turn the red hand on"

just make warmode a yellow skull, i think that would fix it..

Well the warthingy just have to be fixed at all. its annoying to get buttf*cked by people who are just destroying the OB. its annoying u can just end the war without paying money.

signed

Back