• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account manager

hayrien

Reaction score
I need an account manager for 7.6 Neverland server, i'm a noob at this stuff and want to get an original Illusion server up going, all i need is an account manager and i have tried everything so far. i don't know how i can change the source code but i would really appreciate a little tutorial or something. Thanks

Last edited:
1. What is VIDE?
2. Account manager is usually managed in the source code
3. You are in the wrong area
4. Tell us what server you are using

Last edited:
1. What is VIDE?
2. Account manager is usually managed in the source code
3. You are in the wrong area
4. Tess us what server you are using

i am using vide account manager for illusion 7.6, there is login and u talk to the character you are logged in as ("Vide") and you tell name, gender, vocation, account, password. If you have no knowledge about this particular account manager please tell me if you know about any other account manager that would work to script in with normal files. (xml and lua)

wt8xumc.png

Its not called VIDE, just because the account manager is named VIDE, anyway thats a really old engine (Neverland/YurOTs if I'm not misstaken)?.

You should switch to TFS or OTHire, you can still use the datapack / scripts / map etc from the "Illusion" server.
And you have to edit the sources in order to make any changes on the account manager.

Its not called VIDE, just because the account manager is named VIDE, anyway thats a really old engine (Neverland/YurOTs if I'm not misstaken)?.

You should switch to TFS or OTHire, you can still use the datapack / scripts / map etc from the "Illusion" server.
And you have to edit the sources in order to make any changes on the account manager.

ok i'm not very good at this stuff but im trying to learn, i did some of it back in the days but have forgotten most of it. Is there any other way to add an account manager straight into data/npc - data/scripts - data/account - data/players?

and yes this is neverland.

i have also considered making 8,6 because the engine and everything is alot better but so far i have not figured out how to SQL because somehow the 80/80 port is already reserved or something :/

Anyone know how i can add an account manager easily? i can't use my server because i dont have an acc manager and i can't find any tutorial on otland :(

Back