• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

achivments

Hultin

Reaction score
I'm thinking about building a achivments system for my server, it's really easy to do but I wonder if it would be worth it? I mean, do people really care about achivments in general, or is it just a nice special feature?

do it. spend 80 hours with storages ftw. :D
Who said hes going to copy Cips achievements? Even if he does its not that many storages since most of the related quests are missing in most realmap servers.

It'll be on a custom map, I've yet to start programing the quests and such, so it wouldn't need that much more time then it currently require me to spend making the quest. However, that's no what I was hoping to discuss. Would you find more reasons to play a OT if it had "proper" achivments?

Honestly, I use tibiawikia for all achievements in RL tibia, and I would never just "stumble" upon like 98% of them, because they are really ridiculous. Such as "eat 500 blueberry bushes, or roll 3 6's in a row on a dice".

I don't know how players would find out how to unlock the custom achievements you added, unless you made some sort of guide.

Kudos if you make one though. (Perhaps you could spend the time thinking of achievements for my server, if I decide to implement them) :p

Well, I myself think it's fun to find some of the achivments by accident, for instance completing a quest or a outfit. Hehe, I will share all achivments and scripts once I've scripted them and I will try to make it as object oriented as I can within Lua (not my regular language)

Back
Top Bottom