• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Addons

Zyroth

Reaction score
Well i think its way to hard to get all outfits and addons for your character, some people got all addons and bought them at a Npc before the update. So i tought the Npc should come back and so that everyone can buy the outfits!

What about your opinion?

Yours Zyroth.

Would be nice but should cost more like last time 1,5kk is to less for both should be more than 10kk or so i dont know and the ferumb hat and others u shud get by your own

@ Stolle

Yeah 10kk for both addons should be nice, but to collect all items at your own it takes too long i mean this is not REAL tibia.

Thanks for your opinion.

Yours,
Zyroth

/disagree

Collecting addon items makes every monster in tibia important therefore people go there and not only to like okolnir to exp, if there were no addon items there would be way MORE crowded everywhere than it already is..

/Cornelis

i agree whit buy addon at npc because its a way to hard to get some addons, some addons are oke to get but others are much to hard:(

/disagree

Collecting addon items makes every monster in tibia important therefore people go there and not only to like okolnir to exp, if there were no addon items there would be way MORE crowded everywhere than it already is..

/Cornelis

Soo true! nice post

Donation item would be a good idea. But not a whole addon at once lol. And u shouldn't be able to buy rares like Soul Stone, Nose Ring etc. since it's not cool to have the addon anymore then. Just the pocs, iron ores etc.

Let's see what the rest says xd

i think being able to buy the addons at npc is a bad idea cuz then everyone is running round with full addons.
the whole point of addons is to show you've put the effort in and not just 'hi, buy addon 1, bye'

Back