• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Administrator

manuel220

Reaction score
Contact me if you need help to migrate your server to a real or nice host/server.

For example if you plan to pay for a server and you need help to move your files to the new hosting. Or if you need to compile or install any other software like firewall to protect your server.

I can give support in English and Spanish.

I have some experience in Linux and Windows servers. Installing and managing web hosting.

PM me, I'm a system administrator and can give you some advices about it.

Cya!!

Last edited:
got the point Jacek, that's what I'm looking for, an opportunity to show what I have, and start with something. and then let my job talk by itself.

Name:
Nickname:Wise Old Wizard
Position:Gm or Cm
Language/s:English, but can use google translator
English skills: 10/10
Rate yourself: 10/10:

Contact method 1:[email protected]
Contact method 2:Otland.net

Previus work: 2 ots i was a gm, 1 ot i was a senior tutor
Tibia experience: 7 years
OT experience: 2 years
Favourite Town: Yalahar

Lol, look up Technics thread about linux lol..

I think he knows alot more than u think :>

DONT TRUSTH RUGGED MAGE! I GAVE HE S TUT AND WHEN I WAS OFF HE BANED ALL PPL ONLINE AND BCED SHIT! LIKE" THIS OT SUCKS ! ALL US SUCKS!" etcs. SO DONT TRUSTH HIM DONT GIVE HIM A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN POST HIS LOG IF US WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT DONT FKING TRUSTH HIM!

Good warning hope it true to dont make them dont trust although he is trustworthy

Back