• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ALAGAESIA: Realm of the Dragons~

Why all this discussion on this thread.
First of all he can do W/E he wants with his quest he can actually do his Own version of the Annihilator(Pull lever kill monsters) or his Postman Office(Brain use) version and still will be great.

Second if you don't like it Leave, tho I got kinda piss by the Logo of Skyrim there; I still like his ideas and if this get online (Hopefully) it will be great cuz its an RPG not a FunNoobServ(Dl and run serv).

Javiersin, the server just started, but don't worry, the logo isn't final. My friend is already working up on another one. He's just trying to figure out something epic.

Well I don't really care about the logo I just feel kinda lol.
but that Tri Force seems kinda cool :p

Oooh, I didn't know that :p

I could try to make you an improved logo if you want, but you'll have to wait some hours I got an exam.

i have just finished reading and i think it's really good i will defently try it though i'm not sure alot of people will try it because Rpg servers are always failing because of lack of players
for this server to be a success it will need atleast 100+ players online a day because it's going to be a really big project as you said, traveling system i have some ideas though they are not so new you can make a basic mount to every vocation like a horse or such and it could be obtained for a small quest and it will be fast enough for traveling you can also make a ships traveling system, that's not all, you can also make a specially obtained magic for magical classes a strong magic that can teleport you to a random possition or a city but this magic could have a really long cool down so it won't be power abused by magics using classes ,quests systems in my opinion quests should be mysterious and entertaining as the comments below says i think using books that tells about a secret quests or magical items or a legendary powers would be awesome i like those kind of things, those are all ideas that in my opinion could be used.

i have just finished reading and i think it's really good i will defently try it though i'm not sure alot of people will try it because Rpg servers are always failing because of lack of players
for this server to be a success it will need atleast 100+ players online a day because it's going to be a really big project as you said, traveling system i have some ideas though they are not so new you can make a basic mount to every vocation like a horse or such and it could be obtained for a small quest and it will be fast enough for traveling you can also make a ships traveling system, that's not all, you can also make a specially obtained magic for magical classes a strong magic that can teleport you to a random possition or a city but this magic could have a really long cool down so it won't be power abused by magics using classes ,quests systems in my opinion quests should be mysterious and entertaining as the comments below says i think using books that tells about a secret quests or magical items or a legendary powers would be awesome i like those kind of things, those are all ideas that in my opinion could be used.
For one, start using dots and commas and enters, it's very annoying to read.
Second, in depth reaction. Don't worry about the quests, that won't be a problem at all. As for the travelling system, the most fun part is to actually walk around and see the nature and stuff around you. In the meantime you might even obtain 20 quests and spot some nice places to explore further on. I hate the use of magical transportation, because it rules out all classes but the mages one, which is totally unfair.
Ships are a no-go. There's only one city really lying close to the water. One is near the mountains and the other is in the middle of the forest, the third is built on top of a cliff or inside the cliff itself, so not reachable by water either.
Third, don't worry about the lack of players yet, we've just started and it's not even online yet, in fact, that will take some time, stop worrying about the future, the present is hard enough as it is.

Something I feel really strong about is getting experience through quests and discovering locations rather than farming and grinding. It seems to be a better way to play a game rather than just playing in the same area for hours on end every single day for months at a time. This would also be a great way to deter botters :).

Of course, no game should be just grinding all day long, it has to be a mix of exploring, doing quests, finding secrets, doing professions like mining, farming, crafting, smiting etc.. I say you should be able to get experience from multiple things as Leftwing said. The only thing I hated about RPG's was that you had to grind constantly for hours, so I think if you add something like this it will be more exciting, less boring, and attract more players.

Perhaps a trolley system? Or a cart/train system? Ex: A player uses the trolly to get to the top of a mountain or something, and must walk down because there will be no trolley to go down. And perhaps a group of about 5-6 smalls carts can be merged together to create a train system, and everyday it will show up to a station at a certain time of the day, perhaps each hour it will show up and take you different places each hour. The player must go to the ticket seller (npc) and buy a ticket for about 2.3k? Or whatever the currency is going to be whether a good economy or bad, we'll decide later. So once this said player gets the ticket he will need to walk out into the waiting station where the train arrives and he must use the ticket on an empty cart "a piece of the train, seeing as the train is only going to be 5-6 carts put together in a line" and the ticket will disappear and the player will be in the cart. The train will then wait the certain amount of time placed, for other customers, then after the time is done it will take off and take you to the location it was heading. Once at the location the player will then be teleported out 1 square onto the waiting portion of the new station. Just a thought.. xD

aw man, I had a boat system that could carry many people at the same time, it has checkpoints and all that crap... if i only could reach my files :(

lol, brace yourselves skyrimlogo servers are coming : D

by the way, can you share with us any scratch of map?

Last edited:
For one, start using dots and commas and enters, it's very annoying to read.
Second, in depth reaction. Don't worry about the quests, that won't be a problem at all. As for the travelling system, the most fun part is to actually walk around and see the nature and stuff around you. In the meantime you might even obtain 20 quests and spot some nice places to explore further on. I hate the use of magical transportation, because it rules out all classes but the mages one, which is totally unfair.
Ships are a no-go. There's only one city really lying close to the water. One is near the mountains and the other is in the middle of the forest, the third is built on top of a cliff or inside the cliff itself, so not reachable by water either.
Third, don't worry about the lack of players yet, we've just started and it's not even online yet, in fact, that will take some time, stop worrying about the future, the present is hard enough as it is.

i'm not the one who should be worry about the future you need to be worry i just pointed out a few things that's all.

i'm not the one who should be worry about the future you need to be worry i just pointed out a few things that's all.
I never said I'm not going to worry about it, it's just too far away yet, we need to finish this first.

eden, any map showoff? anything that we could hang an eye on?

Back