• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ALAGAESIA: Realm of the Dragons~

I think you should add a spell scroll system where you can get different spells than other people. You could buy it, find it, do a quest for it etc.. Anytime I helped people with severs I've always told them to add something like this because it makes you unique compared to other players, and it makes it intersting. Also skyrim has something like this so it would fit in. Btw for the people that think this would be op there're wrong because anyone can get them.

ye and make a spell to transmute iron ore to silver ore and silver ore to gold ore so we can get tons of money : D

That's gunna be dem Dwarves that can easily do that stuff =P (Because they only have one class so they needa get some good out of their stubby stature!)

if its so, then elves will have animal call? i mean that it turning out selected animal to be on your side for some time, also it cant be too much, i think something like ice wolf could be engouh since in early 15~lvl they were quite hard in skyrim

btw 28 lvl assasin here :D

Haha nice, I'm pretty much an assassin too, focus on Dual Knives and Archery, then Lockpicking and Sneaking. I'm level 33 atm =]

And yeah, I was already planning on adding Animal like spells for the elves. it's there thing =p

tho 2x knife is useless, best to wear light shield + meherus dagon razor

spoil

mdr have little chance to instant kill while in open battle, and still while wearing one dagger i have 30x dmg :) also it have ~25 atk so imo good thing for open battle, if it comes to it. Also imho it looks is the best in daggers section for skyrim

Last edited:
Can we get back to the topic please?
ONT: I am really looking forward to this server, hopefully botters aren't allowed, if they are, I won't play.

pingu, we are ont :D its server about skyrim and we talk about skyrim so we do not make offtop since we are talking about thread :D

by the way. Smart tip.

If you are going to make skills like 1h, 2h, bows, magic then for sake of server, make something like for daggers-1h skill counts only with 35% of its strenght but also 30% more crit rate chance. Also for 1h-swords make it unable to wear double sword. 2h, make more powerfully hits, but more miss also, for bow make it like if ranger is standing in 1 sqm and shooting (for more than 2-3s) then archer gains 10% more dmg output for each hit on the sqm and while he moves and shots its 30% decrease for dmg. About magic idea how to implet "2handed spells" is for example:
exori vis-1h exori vis duplo-2h also if mage want to cast duplo spells he cant wear anything in hand, same for 1h, hand free for spell and hand filled with shield/wand to make double damage

umm thats a derbis let's point it out

one handed skill:
*daggers use only 35% of skill strenght (for example 10dmg sword with 20 one handed skill does up to 30 damage, while same dagger does only 17 but have 30% more chance to make a critical (double damage)
*you can wear ONLY one sword/axe/hammer

two handed skill:
*if wearing two handed weapon, weapons does 150% damage, i mean 10dmg 2h-sword with 20 double hand skill does up to 40 damage
*two handed weapons have 30% chances to miss to target, but also 5% chances more than 1h swords to deal critical.

bows:
*standing in 1sqm for 3s and shooting, grants shooter 20% more dmg output.
*running and shooting, decreases shooter dmg output by 30%

magic:
*one handed spells requires to have one hand free, if you wear weapon and shield you can't heal yourself, you need to have one hand free for it
*casting destruction spells and wearing same element weapon gives you 5% bonus damage per hit
*casting destruction spelld and wearing opposite element weapon decreases your damage by 5% per hit
*casting destruction spells and wearing indiffrent element weapon dosent affects your damage in any way
*to cast double handed spell you need to have both hands free but also such casting while costs more, does damage od 2 spells in a row plus 50% bonus damage.

Last edited:
Perhaps books can be used to learn spells? Can't remember what Zasranets wrote, but that'd be awesome!

I like the idea for books, and teleports as you explore. And great tips by Dusieqq (i read til page 3 and skipped to page 7 btw :p)

Perhaps some quests would have as a reward the ability to teleport to a specific place/city?
For example : "You see a Tarnag Teleport Scroll, it can be used to teleport to Tarnag 3 times per day. Uses left today (1). It was given to you as a reward by the Urgal Chief"

@up, i think there should be something like soul altar in very place, you use it and "leaving some soul in it" then you can teleport there.

about teleport, you use special spell costing 50 mana, you are teleported to the astral plane where you can select your destination point, nothing hard to fix, just like tp rooms :)

@Dusieqq, sounds good. How about to access some of the Soul Altars you need to complete specific quests?

for hunting places, ofc it should be, for towns... i think such altars should be located in shrines and you need to pay a fee to shrine keeper like 100-500 gp and you got an acces to room with soul altar

and to not be so easy, you can launch an altar per 5 levels, so if you activated it on 1st lv u need 6th to activate another one, then 11th to third and so on

hah thanks im always full of ideas, if i could be able to script... doh

I know exactly what you mean, I have a million ideas but I have no idea howe to script, derp..

Back