• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amatuar Sig Maker Here!

Ultra Violet

reLaX
Reaction score
Hey im a am sig maker hu has been making sigs for a while now. ive been making them for pple on sof2 but yer im willing to make Free Sigs so just leave a request with some details about wat u want and ill get bak to u.:thumbup:

Last edited:
It's nice :D!

Made one for you dude:

choc.jpg

I hope you liked it!

Last edited:
Ive been experimenting this weekend and looking at some sigs so heres what i made over this weekend
Fury Sig
Furysig.jpg

Uv smaple Sig
Uvsamplesig.jpg

Doom Drummers sig
doomdrummersig.jpg

Ninja sig
ninjasig.jpg

My m8s Attack sig i made for him
AttackSig.jpg

Last edited:
I got a little tip for ya. Try to follow some tutorails on the internet and then when you think you got it just make a sign whitout tutorail.

Hey i really like them and thanks for the one you made me

But i still think it looked better with the other guy in it

yay lolz i spent the weekend watching tuts and stuff but yer ill try

Im sorry but i hate the signature. Im sorry but it dosent look any good becouse you should try to take colors from the signature and use then it will look alot better.

(im just saying what i think)

Im sorry but i hate the signature. Im sorry but it dosent look any good becouse you should try to take colors from the signature and use then it will look alot better.

(im just saying what i think)

i nos lolz i was just peeing Hell of. plus i no he likes yoshimitsu lolz even tho he said he wants the other guy i could be f'ed changin it lolz

Back