• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming <~ Amusements' Adventures! ~>

Amusement

Tactical Bacon
Reaction score
So i decided to make my own little thread of screen shots, because hey, fuck the police.
I'll be uploading screenshots of characters i play on OTs that i'm playing on at the moment or just gameplay images i find interesting.
Will not not censoring names, because am lazy & don't feel like cutting them out.

So without further a ado, i give to you.

Amusement - ShadowCore
xoedg4.jpg

signature.php
2n0lkye.jpg

Current Goals i have set.
Advancement Goals.
- Level 100 [x]
- Level 150 [ ]
- Level 200 [ ]
- Level 250 [ ]
- Level 300 [ ]
- Magic Level 100 [ ]
Addon Goals.
- Full Barbarian Addon [ ]
- Full Assassin Addon [ ]
- Full Elementalist [ ]
- Full Demon Hunter [ ]
- Full Summoner [ ]
Mount Goals.
- Ladybug [x]
- Midnight Panther [ ]
- Ironblight [ ]

That's all for now, peace out girl scout.

Last edited:
RAWR

Not my first kill on ShadowCores, but this guy combo'ed me with wyrms (well actually, he was running when i attacked him back after attacking me and there was like 5 wyrms behind him and he mwalled and those wyrms deaded my ass :D), when i was hunting so i went back for him :< no fuk wid amusement!
mt1b4p.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Finally made it to level 100, but it didn't take the screenshot so i thought i'd go back & resupply anyway, just shoot what i looted with the level.
mrqs1z.jpg

I die more times than i know though lol.

Aug 08 2012, 21:48:07 Died at Level 98 by a serpent spawn
Soloed
Aug 08 2012, 21:37:57 Died at Level 99 by a hydra
Soloed

Does the offline training actually work? ;o

yes... im currently playing, if u need any help starting msg me
alguzu (RP-93)
Zuniga (EK-20)

gz, y all go ms? =( gogo rps :3

Heh, normally i do go RP to be honest, but MS's are alot easier to level because both there UEs actually damage creatures, along with there waves.

I got a Pally in offline trainers at the moment, maybe i'll start playing it later, thing with RPs also is i consider them a botting vocation, more so than a Knight now, because you can make double the cash botting with them than you can with a Knight, where using your waves on an MS is fun and shiz so less need for botting.

Heh, normally i do go RP to be honest, but MS's are alot easier to level because both there UEs actually damage creatures, along with there waves.

I got a Pally in offline trainers at the moment, maybe i'll start playing it later, thing with RPs also is i consider them a botting vocation, more so than a Knight now, because you can make double the cash botting with them than you can with a Knight, where using your waves on an MS is fun and shiz so less need for botting.

Hah exactly same reason here :p Also got one, dist 93 atm i think =P

2ine3t.jpg

Afew more levels.

4q3e4o.jpg

And some random dude that wanted me to take a screenshot, because am famous now.
& i think someone is sending me money, lmao xD

- - - Updated - - -

Some more leveling.
2z8b5s3.jpg

Also my equipment/ML & levels so far & some loot from souleaters.
162s0y.jpg

04:58 Sold 7x spirit container for 280000 gold.
05:01 Sold 110x lizard essence for 33000 gold.

Last edited:
Was going to do POI but the faggots wouldn't block spawn, so i got caught coming back by full respawn luckily got past it, then got hit by Blightwalkers, no one stayed behind to rope, fuckers, don't do POI with randoms :>

- - - Updated - - -

I did ANNI/DHQ & Behemoth today :>

25jjq75.jpg
10xhrfs.jpg
23t2t7d_th.png
< dnno why that one was so small :>

xoedg4.jpg
And alittle update on EQ & levels/ML.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea & me entertaining myself :D Yo Ho Ho Ho!

15rjp1h.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice. If I had some rl map experience I would join unfortunately, I suck at the rl back shit.

I always wanted to play on this server, but I won't unless the server has a custom client, don't want it to ruin my hotkeys on older versions and maps too.

+IP changer just won't function for me.

I always wanted to play on this server, but I won't unless the server has a custom client, don't want it to ruin my hotkeys on older versions and maps too.

+IP changer just won't function for me.

Or, you can just simply do this:

1. Copy your existing Tibia folder located in: C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Tibia

2. Paste the folder in the same location and name your map to for example Tibia Knight

3. Copy your other Tibia folder located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Tibia - OBSERVE: Can also be Program Files if you are an XP user.

4. Paste that folder in the same location (requires administrative rights). Name the folder to Tibia Knight or similar to your previous paste.

5. Copy the Tibia.exe file and make a shortcut on your desktop (or anywhere). Right-click and go properties. In the field where it ends with Tibia.exe" ADD THIS:

path "C:\Users\[your username]\Appdata\Roaming\Tibia Knight (OR what you named your map)

Repeat the steps to create several different settings.

Problem solved.
TibiaWiki:Tip/Apr 2009 - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Scroll down to the very bottem, it's the easiest method.

I have 3 different shortcuts, Sorc, druid & Pally :)

lol using magebot, awesome server tho except for all the glitches ppl been using to red skull ppl and steal there donations

As you may have noticed i've been moving images around & trying our different layouts, because am trying to find something that lays nicely on the page but is also attractice to the eye, i've updated the opening post for a more appealing look i'll see about doing the rest soon.

Also gained the Lady Bug :)
2n0lkye.jpg

Fits my buggy backpack, so i'ma call him Captain Buggy for 2 reason :p

Back