• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another ML Bug?

RoyalDoggo

Reaction score
Ok, I know I posted before about a pally ML bug, but then we found out the cap for ML on pally is 49. Well... I'm finally lvl'ing up so I decided to get ML 49 as well. I noticed a strange thing. When I log on my ml is 48 with 49% to 49. If i train for an hour i might get to 40% to 49. If I log off and back on, my Ml goes back to 48 with 49% to 49. I dont understand why this is happening or if Red changed the ML cap again?! My bar will keep going up as i ML train, but once i log, it goes back. Red just let me know if its a bug or not, if it is or its a new cap ill stop training it :D

dude ur not the only one this is happening to i did have ml 170 but now everytime i try get back i seem to keep goin str8 back to 46% till 170 i know this must be a bug considering i have already been ml 170 more than once on previous occasions ..

Yeah i used to have a mage, he never went anywhere in his cyntara life, but he did have ml 170, and i lost it, but i was always able to get it back. Must me be a bug in us lol.

? how was this an old thread i saw it on the page i didnt even have to click to see page two and i was looking to see if there was a ml bug or not so it wasnt a "bump"

Look at the left uppercorner of the 1st post, its from 15th dec 2009 lol

ok kool whatever it dnt bother i wanted to find out if there was a ml bug and i did end of story

Back