• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Apache Crash!

axxon

http://otservlist.org/ots
Reaction score
Hello! My xampp worked perfectly 2 weeks ago, but now when im trying to install my acc page, I instal step 1,2,3 without problem. But when i come to step 4 "Add Samples" My Apache crash!

I have tryed different ots different acc managers and everything!

I have re-installed xampp! Do you know the problem!?

Please help me!

Yours Axxon:blink:

Hello! My xampp worked perfectly 2 weeks ago, but now when im trying to install my acc page, I instal step 1,2,3 without problem. But when i come to step 4 "Add Samples" My Apache crash!

I have tryed different ots different acc managers and everything!

I have re-installed xampp! Do you know the problem!?

Please help me!

Yours Axxon:blink:
Open the xampp control panel and click the box:
xampp-control-panel-ervices-checked.png

you should click the boxes that says "svc", make sure that they are unchecked and try again.

I Try to close mysql, dont work it says that its uninstalling but the box is still checked :S I reboted my whole system, still dont work ^^

turn off xampp, get into xampp folder, run something like service_stop.exe [i dont remember], restart computer, uinstall xampp, restart computer, install xampp 1.6.6a

turn off xampp, get into xampp folder, run something like service_stop.exe [i dont remember], restart computer, uinstall xampp, restart computer, install xampp 1.6.6a

Yeah, 1.6.6a is most stable and compatible with OT Servers, as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom