• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Applying For Staff Position ~

Thel Arda

Reaction score
Name: (Thel Arda)
How long have you played tibia: (Almost 7 years)
Skills: (Exceeding skill in problem solving, mapping, SOME scripting, website and net design.)

My reason/Why I think I should be a Staff Member/Tutor/GM:

~ I think I could put forth an appreciateable effort into this server, whether by helping new comers, helping fix bugs, mapping, showing areas to players, I will show my place, and show my dedication to this server and all of its population :)

~ Im on the server every day I possibly can (except for vacation/weekend trips/etc.) and I would be happy to help any player by any means necessary.

~ I am a very fair person, and can see an outcome that would best fit everybody involved in the situation.

~Overall, I am willing to take on any responsibility that would be involved in making this server any better.

-- I personally dont think that too many people have issues with me and/or my behaviour on this server, and if you do, feel free to PM me and discuss it, and im sure it was just a missunderstanding. Gtz to Lock for designing such a great server, Gtz to everybody on it, and Gtz to what might happen in the future :)

/////Thel Arda/Tamen Warrior////

I would like to be a tutor/Gm because i would like to help more people and other stuff i hope u choose me

Back