• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Armonia-XL

Jaffstern

Jaff Sourceworks
Reaction score
Armonia-XL by Jaffstern

Hello, so lately I've been working on a new project which I call Armonia-XL, the server is not aimed at having the most "epic" map out there, but it's certainly aimed at being an entertaining, clean remake of the Armonia map. It's going to be a full remake of the Armonia map (100% refined), and also 100% walkable (counting with boats), I will keep everyone updated on the project from this thread.

Screenshots:

Yes, there's no borders on the roof, I just saw that.

Come with feedback and other ideas, more info about the project will eventually be added.

I like it, nice job Jaffstern!

You should add some details on the roofs, like grass.

i liked armonia everything close easy to start with the spawn close to city.
I always hated the squary temple/dp with the 2 shops just around it. and the dragon spawn if the rate was like x10

i believe if someone really spreads the armonia map out it could be something cool unless every spawn got his tp >.>
just something to walk to exiting armonia entering nature around not just pvp/tp

goodluck but get rid of the lava fountain there :p

Postcount #1500

Back