• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned for killing exarion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuisdy

Reaction score
Wtf red u banned us for killing exarion it said we combo bot wtf??? we dont use shits for wars -.- we just saw he was there and we attacked him.. and we got banned for killing him? I dont know if u were the one that banned us thats not the kind of things you do cause i know you...
Plx find this out.... like u said in ur feedback.

"There is GM abuse. I can't find it fair to play with GMs playing normal characters"

I was checking my msn i was afk in upstairs then i open tibia and i got banned wtf?? we just said lets go and we attacked the first we saw ¬¬ if u have a video or whateva plx post it here so we can talk theres no combo bot mayube uthink is combo bot cause the tot is too fast.

wtf he say i use come bot lol i just go down i saw all my team atk exarion so i atk him then i got ban so plx red fix this and as we know exarion hate me ass u can remember yesterday i kill him in a raid and he say me u going to get bann

so please red fix this

ok we got unbaned but u need to fix the kind of gms you have....

I can't say anything more without speaking with Josh.

i know, when i got banned i was like. Omg! :blink:
A guild member told me he said he has it filmed.. if hes not lying take a look at the film carefully and tell me what u see

Mm I can't comment on whether it was justified this time I can only state that it has been done unjustly before by the same GM.

Mm I can't comment on whether it was justified this time I can only state that it has been done unjustly before by the same GM.

Same with me. Even tho i was a gm at the time. We attacked him and he threatened to have me removed as a gm.. lol

He cant pvp worth shit so he use's his gm to "own"

Phardy man just leave forums... nobody cares what you think..... lmao, and fyi your pvp sucks ass so idk why you even talk rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back