• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle in Hellgate

Jollo

Reaction score
We went to kill 2 ppls at first.
And they came more. Was fun, but long. can be boring to watch all movie, but just speed up untill something happens.

Hellgate.cam

We went to kill 2 ppls at first.
And they came more. Was fun, but long. can be boring to watch all movie, but just speed up untill something happens.

Hellgate.cam

u won cuz paladin hits are so strong 600 hp per sec? wtf

u won cuz paladin hits are so strong 600 hp per sec? wtf

Paladins had nothing to do with that. You simply just suck. And every 600+ hit with melee, was a combo. I dont know if you heard of Melee Combo. But I sure have.

btw why u call it battle?

i didn't see batte there
i just see a small fight
probably u never see battle if u call it battle lol

It was a great defence,and berylia~ team never did a nasty combo :<

It was a great defence,and berylia~ team never did a nasty combo :<

yeah :l

btw that was noob action i every see from my side everyone attack team :<
Did on cam is when ceaver died?
if yes look at that fail from us ;/

owned-dog-butt.jpg

btw why u call it battle?

i didn't see batte there
i just see a small fight
probably u never see battle if u call it battle lol

I sure can call that a battle.
DEFENCE BATTLE. And no matter what you say, you still suck asssssss. I guess noone of you can count too 3. Cuz one combo could get me down. but as I already stated. You suck. Bey

I sure can call that a battle.
DEFENCE BATTLE. And no matter what you say, you still suck asssssss. I guess noone of you can count too 3. Cuz one combo could get me down. but as I already stated. You suck. Bey

then come on lets have warmode ok?
we will se who is better but don't leave it after 15h like everyone against who we was fight on last week

look at one of my cam when we were fighting against your team ;)

Berylia I don't know what the fuck you're trying to proof but these guys just owned you in there. You'd better shut your mouth and go practice so you do better next time, cuz this was just a shame. If they would have done warmode it'd be like 10 - 0 now.

Berylia I don't know what the fuck you're trying to proof but these guys just owned you in there. You'd better shut your mouth and go practice so you do better next time, cuz this was just a shame. If they would have done warmode it'd be like 10 - 0 now.

i know they own us there
but if he say they are better then us then why they don't want warmode?

i know they own us there
but if he say they are better then us then why they don't want warmode?

We sure want warmode. We've had 2 warmodes since we started. We won over both. So sure, give me your guildname, and Lets go.

And btw
YOU SUCK

then come on lets have warmode ok?
we will se who is better but don't leave it after 15h like everyone against who we was fight on last week

look at one of my cam when we were fighting against your team ;)

Frag Factory Fusion Ended Apr 12 2010, 21:17:19 2 - 0

Good job...???????????????????????????? 2 frags and you left? Your embarassing.
U suck

Back
Top Bottom