• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Because of your ROLLBACK

Puto Mancoo

Reaction score
Because of your rollback in this morning, my character got banned.. some hours before the rollback of the server, i decide pay 5 euros to get the extra 25 points to unbaned my character (Puto Mancoo), and now my character is banned again because of your RollBack. I hope your Custumer Support can solve this case fast as possible cuz i got injured.

Because of your rollback in this morning, my character got banned.. some hours before the rollback of the server, i decide pay 5 euros to get the extra 25 points to unbaned my character (Puto Mancoo), and now my character is banned again because of your RollBack. I hope your Custumer Support can solve this case fast as possible cuz i got injured.

This is a third post about you problem on forum.

Get a life :confused:

yeah it's true, and this GMS dont give me a reply.. they really don't care and i get injured in 5 euros.. they only care about money, but when they fail, they dont solve the things, just ignore..

Back