• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Becoming Skiing teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moeder

Reaction score
2 weeks ago I did a course for becoming a skiing teacher in Austria.
It is called anwärter and allows you to teach beginning skiers and kids who ski with the snowplow.

The situation there:
The course lasts 10 days and is very tiring because you have to get out of bed around 6.45 am, eat quickly, because you will leave around 7.45 am and you have no time to take a shower so its not for pussys.
(girls dont wear make there up because they dont have time, so its a good chance to pick the ones that still look nice without makeup.)
The lift opens round 8.15 am, and it will take till 9.00 am to get trough the big crowd of people and get to the top 3200m above sea level.
This happens in the summer so you will have to ski on molten watery snow and on ice. (You need to show your skills, even if you never skied on ice :p)
You will go back down around 1.30 pm and be back in the hotel at 2.45 pm
(Then you have time to learn until 4.20 pm when you have class till diner at 6 pm, then learn again, and have class again from 7.30-9 pm.

You will have to ski at your best and pass the Terrain Test to be able to go on with the next course, for intermediate level teachers, in the next year. For this you will have to ski slalom and pass a time.

All is done in a 4 stars hotel and costs 50€ a night full pension.
This because 100 people go to the hotel, and you won't have time to make use of the luxury anyways :cool: .
(without doing the course, the hotel takes 100€ a night.)
Nice thing is beers don't cost 5 euros but 2.90 which is still expensive.
-there is unlimited ice cream in the evenings buffet.
-there is a disco underground but if you go in there you will be dead the -next day because of your sleepless night.
-there is a swimming pool whirlpool and 7 saunatypes.
-in this time you will be able to see some famous Austrian skiers like richard berger.

I am sorry, but I didnt pass the course :( and have to repeat the "bewegungsünterrichtslehre" (movements and teaching knowledge) part test at Christmas to still make it now. ;)

Oh that was bad.
You didn't pass it, but you'll try to test again?

BrasseN said:
Oh that was bad.
You didn't pass it, but you'll try to test again?

I am sorry, but I didnt pass the course Sad and have to repeat the "bewegungsünterrichtslehre" (movements and teaching knowledge) part test at Christmas to still make it now. Wink

Anyway I hope you will past the test. ;)

ive always wanted to take the test
been told im a very talented skiier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back