• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best tfs version for tibia 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

reisbro

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey folks, please read the entire post before posting an answer.
I am creating a new ot server (still on the idea phase) and it will probably be based on the 8.6 client. I will create new vocations and replace the old ones, I will edit all the items and monsters a little, and I will also create new spells (which will be mainly based on the original spells) and I will probably use a reset system. What is the best clean source that I can use that does not have those custom systems like anti-bot/anti bla bla bla and etc? I only want something stable that supports new systems that will be added eventually.

I asked for fixed 3777 but thanks for upload :)

You download 3777 and 3884, the major bug with 3777 is that monsters can't walk over recently killd monsters, replacing the monsters.cpp and monsters.h will fix that issue.
I never noticed any other bugs with 3777 back when I used it, so create a support thread with the problems you are having and someone might respond with a fix, saying "there are problems" won't really help us help you.
There was more than 2 reports in that thread so I have no ide what you actually need fixed also someone had fixed something with yellow skull and something else and posted it in that thread - if thats the problem you are talking about.

You download 3777 and 3884, the major bug with 3777 is that monsters can't walk over recently killd monsters, replacing the monsters.cpp and monsters.h will fix that issue.
I never noticed any other bugs with 3777 back when I used it, so create a support thread with the problems you are having and someone might respond with a fix, saying "there are problems" won't really help us help you.
There was more than 2 reports in that thread so I have no ide what you actually need fixed also someone had fixed something with yellow skull and something else and posted it in that thread - if thats the problem you are talking about.
Compiling - Change Vocations and skills after restart server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back