• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botter Caught!

Murked

Slammed
Reaction score
So oliver was afk mana training in Ankrahmun Manashop. He has waypoints that will walk him back to a certain square.

oliver_botting.cam

Just trying to make this a better community. :thumbup:

You guys are uberlame..
You're botting aswell and doing this shit. THe community of this server is already destroyed because of dumbasses like you.

I made you an offer Marcos, if you not gonna accept it dont contact me anymore. You're become or have already been one of these tibia players I don't want to be in contact with.
Gold Piece Shit, Pinging and now posting cams of telling that ppl bot.

Well, soon you'll see what Im talking about that your people isn't a team. It's more like a Task Force of people who are afraid of dying.

You guys are uberlame..
You're botting aswell and doing this shit. THe community of this server is already destroyed because of dumbasses like you.

I made you an offer Marcos, if you not gonna accept it dont contact me anymore. You're become or have already been one of these tibia players I don't want to be in contact with.

Well, soon you'll see what Im talking about that your people isn't a team. It's more like a Task Force of people who are afraid of dying.

Wanting to die= Some Uber Uber EMO.

You guys are uberlame..

You do realize this thread is satire, right?

http://otland.net/f358/two-botters-caught-70321/

Back