• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
I know you gms ban magebombers and cavebotters but i dont rly care about that i care more about the botters using in wars etc i died 2 times because some guys using ue script.....

Ue script? Are u sure? Its simple to "1..2...3" ue combo ; O U just have to use Ventrilo or other voice communicator. War bots? Everyone using it. Look on Aryans and on their dash.

Ue script? Are u sure? Its simple to "1..2...3" ue combo ; O U just have to use Ventrilo or other voice communicator. War bots? Everyone using it. Look on Aryans and on their dash.

Yuep, Ventril is tha shiet ;). I don't think a UE script would be that good, then if someone by misstake makes a Ultimate Expolosion, Then I'm pretty sure someone will die.

Nop they used ng for combo sd also ue coz i told them turn of your bots then they told me no i asked why they told me coz we need it when we do ue combos,sds.heal... i told them to f*** off

and im pretty sure anyways because one of them died once because they used it he said no mana and the other didnt notice so he ued! then i tryed to ue them too when they did the combo but they used this f****** self healing im pissed off....

why you always try to flam Aryans?

why don't play your game and STFU?

Nop they used ng for combo sd also ue coz i told them turn of your bots then they told me no i asked why they told me coz we need it when we do ue combos,sds.heal... i told them to f*** off

ROFL ur so funny, i dont know any player who will told anybody about he's using bot... i'm loling at u...
i have a question...
did u ever played on rl/OT when ur guild had war? they always use Ventrillo or something like this and "3..2..1... ue" ..
kthxbye...

Hahaha blain! you should know pretty much about bots since all in your guild use :<

and yeah i am sooo funny...well you can say its a lie but i know it isnt ;)

>.< liar!i was friend of some of your guild friends and they asked me if i wanted to pk and if i had ng so i could turn on attack combo :>

lols maybe some1 have ng but that's no proof all guild have it <lol2>

Okay i wouldnt said u used it from the beggining but im just a bit angry because always die against attack comboes >.<

Back