• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
8r5QiIg.jpg

Love the update lol

So question... Is that new set that scales with level only available from killing the Baron boss?
You can easily get it in-game if you're smart right now and buy 100x golden nuggets for 10k per 100x, the entire set costs 3500 nuggets which is like 350k (which is pretty cheap).
Let me start by saying that I played the first month and half or so when server opened, i was in the 2nd fisco team and I also got abit sad about the fact that people were so far ahead of me gear wise. But what if I told you that it doesn't rlly matter what other people do? This server is about YOUR character progression. It's about developing a good character with the several combos in the server and while you can compare yourself to others, in the end it doesn't rlly matter. People having t12 (wich is not that common) doesn't change a thing about your own game. Pvp deaths are punishing enough to make you quit, you dont lose items when you die, you dont have to be the top 5% to enjoy the server.

This is the biggest problem that I have with the mindset of the majority of the people who complain about botters, donators or anything of that nature. I will never-understand why people complain about botters. Why are some people who play tibia so concerned about what other people are doing, rather than focusing on their own gameplay? If you're not playing a tibia server with interest of making sure that YOU are having fun, then why are you even playing games? It's not about what other people are doing. If you're more worried about what others are doing on an online game, then the problem isn't the game - its yourself.

@Banmeagain - You know whats funny about high levels and having so many keys? What if I told you Beil/Warwick (the richest/highest levels on DeathZot) have never donated? You know why they're so rich? Because they play the game smart and work in-game to buy reward tokens from people. Guess what you cannot directly donate for? Money. That means that money will always be valuable and can always be traded for reward tokens. Use that to your advantage. Some of the people who have donated a LOT of money don't even compare to people who actually work towards getting the stuff in-game.

Everything in the donation shop you can get without donating. There is over a hundred RP given away every week just in automatic events. Not to mention I give away RP and other rewards in events. You can even buy RP at the rate of 70k/RP. So dont even try to pretend like this server is pay to win, when there are people who have not donated a cent and they're basically owning everything.

Mind fuck question of the day is... With gilded eq.. when u rebirth do u go back down to the shitter tier

New update rocks, Finally a reason not to bot keys/levels atm. The ubers are a gigantic boost to everyone of all levels gear wise. Was running around the 30k through 50k zones and the amount of income from just orbs and ubers almost rival the average person with keys. Hell if I can find more ubers in that timeframe i'd probably sell off half my keys. Its pretty amazing Syn/Xagul pretty good update for everyone.

The gilded set I would say is probably one of the best things so far i've seen with the update to help newcomers since just being in the room with the sea demon is guaranteed nuggets. And even better it can go towards helping them gear up. Of course i'm a bit upset about this because it cuts in on my Tier selling business, but it's good none the less.

Only problem i have right now is the despawning of ubers after 5 minutes. If we could get this set to only despawn them in lower areas to help the noobs not get "dedek" but let them remain up until killed in possibly midguard and up would be great. Have been searching the 25k-50k zones and the uber rate there is quite low because the 5mins spawn/despawn some of the HP/dmg on some of those monsters...ya know it takes a while to loop the map lol. But other than that great job, looking forward to more.

~Beil

New update rocks, Finally a reason not to bot keys/levels atm. The ubers are a gigantic boost to everyone of all levels gear wise. Was running around the 30k through 50k zones and the amount of income from just orbs and ubers almost rival the average person with keys. Hell if I can find more ubers in that timeframe i'd probably sell off half my keys. Its pretty amazing Syn/Xagul pretty good update for everyone.

The gilded set I would say is probably one of the best things so far i've seen with the update to help newcomers since just being in the room with the sea demon is guaranteed nuggets. And even better it can go towards helping them gear up. Of course i'm a bit upset about this because it cuts in on my Tier selling business, but it's good none the less.

Only problem i have right now is the despawning of ubers after 5 minutes. If we could get this set to only despawn them in lower areas to help the noobs not get "dedek" but let them remain up until killed in possibly midguard and up would be great. Have been searching the 25k-50k zones and the uber rate there is quite low because the 5mins spawn/despawn some of the HP/dmg on some of those monsters...ya know it takes a while to loop the map lol. But other than that great job, looking forward to more.

~Beil
yeah its great for people to rival keys that dont have keys, but the people with keys can still easily bot them (light room does nothing to loot gained aslong as u have access to the computer), which means you still have all the loot from keys + additional from ubers

Back