• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Avatar World | CUSTOM

Perboyre

Reaction score
AvatarWorld.org | Open PvP/Optional PvP | Custom Map

AvatarWorld.org is a Tibia server based on the Avatar anime. We now have three servers online, they are: Wan, Vaatu e Raava.
If you want to know more about our server, it is advisable to study our Wiki, although we are a derivative of Tibia, our server is very complex and has a different dynamic.

Screenshot_2.png.bf93692473a2528008c27ebd268c8ca7.png

Screenshot_3.png.4598c9000eb33d6c9116281e5a33a7b1.png

The server is administrator by a Brazilian, hosted in Canada. I already posted the topic today, but I confess I did not read the rules and the post ended up being deleted, however, I believe that this time I did everything right!

How come 2/3 of your servers you won't show online list?

Don't know about the site but in game it def feels like there are 300+ people playing.

The events that happen everyday are packed with people that are actually playing them and not just afking in temple. There are active teams fighting for bosses and spawns, people looking for hunting groups etc. It's actually a really well kept server, one of the best I've seen / played in the past couple years.

I play (Even though I'm starting to get less playtime available) on the new server, I 100% recommend the OT.

Every class plays out beautifully, just need to get used to the new mechanics on the server.

Don't know about the site but in game it def feels like there are 300+ people playing.

The events that happen everyday are packed with people that are actually playing them and not just afking in temple. There are active teams fighting for bosses and spawns, people looking for hunting groups etc. It's actually a really well kept server, one of the best I've seen / played in the past couple years.

I play (Even though I'm starting to get less playtime available) on the new server, I 100% recommend the OT.

Every class plays out beautifully, just need to get used to the new mechanics on the server.
english?

Yo, what class has the highest burst damage? Or just overall dps.

Its lacks a better OTClient made for PvP and general gameplay improvement. Its seens to be tfs 8.0(lack of npc channel) and in general a lot of work have been done in the server but its still amateur. A lot of things can improve like auto loot, party finder, support in game, wiki to document at least the custom things, lack of world map in the website, lack of spellbar in the client(it would be way better to play it with wasd keys and a spellbar instead of hotkeys).

You can also swim in the sea which is cool if you like to walk and investigate the map or just run way from players. You can hunt orcs or elves which is really stupid, they don't fit for the avatar world.

Back