• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][CUSTOM] Darkrest Online

Server Website/AAC
https://darkrest.online
Server Address
darkrest.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Full restore, clean all files, system reinstal..

It's sad because server seems very intresting on start, but..... meh, all gold bugs (top lvls got infinite gold alredy), also almost all, best legendary items cuz of crafting bug before.... So playing there is like... Your decision, I'm just sharing my feelings
Not 100% sure why you went that route in all honesty, I don’t play Darkrest but I too realized even when deleting the client it was still in Task Manager with no normal way to remove it, however I used Autorun to clear it with no problems…

Tbh I highly doubt they are trying to get any information from you, was probably just a simple mistake like Nekiro mentioned… Y’all guys far too paranoid that everyone is out to get you… and immediately start shitting on the server saying it’s a hack etc etc… though I don’t play the server I never said it was a bad server, I haven’t given it another chance because initial release was rather rough and I just got fairly busy irl

Sounds like maybe time for fresh launch so I can play? :D
No fresh launch is planned for the upcoming eternity. The server is open, and everyone* can join and play!

* if you are not persona non grata, then even a fresh start wouldn't change this fact.

We had an update today that should fix all problems with uninstalling the launcher from the registry (autostart). And more!

Update 3.0.3

General:

• Multiple optimizations have been made for NPCs.
  • The appearance of Berserker corpses has been updated.
  • Task keys are now stackable.
  • Many new monsters and items have been added in preparation for future updates.
  • Logs have been improved.
  • Backpacks won't appear in the Legs category on market anymore.
  • New wands and rods available via crafting... with rarity!
  • Holy Missile rune is now available to conjure for Marksmen.
  • Reduced the amount of Platinum Ingot needed for Sniper Arrows crafting.
  • Added Earth Wave for Druids.
  • The description of the Resilient perk has been adjusted.
  • Character name change is available in the store.
  • Added a hunt analyser tool to the client.
  • Health and mana values are properly updating.
  • Fixed delayed player's follow.
Monster and NPC Changes:
  • Wyrms now provide increased experience and run away on lower health.
  • Obi on Rookgaard purchases more items.
  • Reduced the damage of knife and club from 7 to 4.
  • Wyrms now drop more arrows as loot.
  • Monsters in Port Hope, including Cursed Explorers, now deal reduced damage.
  • Wyverns can now be skinned.
  • Fixed blessings NPCs.
  • Added a login info message for Magnus Ironchest.
  • Task bosses now respawn even if there's a magic bomb on their respawn spot.
  • Magnus Ironchest may now spawn automatically by the server with a 20% chance.
Experimental Changes:
  • Experimental changes have been made to spell (and runes) formulas for better game balance, potentially resulting in increased damage output on lower levels and decreased damage on higher levels [Linear function -> Logarithmic function].
  • Cooldown for Exori Con has been reduced from 20 to 4.
  • Health of tomb monsters has been adjusted to accommodate additional damage from spells.
Experimental changes may be modified or fully retracted based on player feedback and balance needs.

As a very oldschool tibia/ot player I can say this server feels very good to play. The team releases updates often, gameplay feels a lot like 7.4 but with a fresh approach and the playerbase is very active. If you want a serious long term server, try this one.

Howdy brave players!

Today we have managed to slain a dragon 1st time in history of Rookgaard!
I am linking a video of full fight below - Hope you'll enjoy it!

Forgive me my editing skills - 1st video I've ever made

Howdy brave players!

Today we have managed to slain a dragon 1st time in history of Rookgaard!
I am linking a video of full fight below - Hope you'll enjoy it!

Forgive me my editing skills - 1st video I've ever made

Congrats guys!
Why didn't you use a melee weapon?

Congrats guys!
Why didn't you use a melee weapon?
Thank you, really appreciated :)

Being honest - No idea. Initial idea was to run around a lake with a dragon - BUT, as "Hero" recently started, and his level & gear is what it is, I thought to take it on me to keep him alive

I Mean 7.5$ for the 30 days premium is quite a substantial amount which is similar to the Real Tibia. Is there any sense even in playing FACC ?

I Mean 7.5$ for the 30 days premium is quite a substantial amount which is similar to the Real Tibia. Is there any sense even in playing FACC ?

You have 3 choices if you are interested in the server:
  • You can play on FACC;
  • You can purchase premium for $;
  • You can buy Premium Coins in the game, and use them to buy premium;

Current prices on the market:

1700480401938.png

I'ts about 20k-25k the premium, just take some lvl 20 and start doing desert quest, spend 2 days making lootbag and then u will have ur pacc, or just pay for it and start enjoying right now

Teaser 1/5
Coming Soon: Open World Mini-Bosses

Get ready because this is just the first of five thrilling teasers for the highly-anticipated and game-changing update you've all been waiting for!

Adventurers, prepare yourselves for an epic challenge like never before! In our upcoming update (4.0.0), we're introducing an Open World Mini-Bosses.

Open World Mini Bosses have a significantly higher chance of dropping items with rarity! It's not just about their strength; it's about the treasures they guard.

And remember, this is just a taste of what's to come. Stay tuned for the next teasers. The adventure is about to reach a whole new level!

Join Darkrest.Online

I'ts about 20k-25k the premium, just take some lvl 20 and start doing desert quest, spend 2 days making lootbag and then u will have ur pacc, or just pay for it and start enjoying right now
tbh u want to hit 100 mining and 100 skinning+ some skills/mlv before starting to play more seriously basically u can get it in 2 days of full pg mode or less than week if u are more casual and that grind will let u buy pacc for 3 months

then after u have skills/mlv/couple lvls and gear + mining/skinning it will take u 3h-4h to earn month pacc unless there will be inflation but it seems stable since a month?

Dude what's your resolution? looks 480p

Teaser 1/5
Coming Soon: Open World Mini-Bosses

Get ready because this is just the first of five thrilling teasers for the highly-anticipated and game-changing update you've all been waiting for!

Adventurers, prepare yourselves for an epic challenge like never before! In our upcoming update (4.0.0), we're introducing an Open World Mini-Bosses.

Open World Mini Bosses have a significantly higher chance of dropping items with rarity! It's not just about their strength; it's about the treasures they guard.

And remember, this is just a taste of what's to come. Stay tuned for the next teasers. The adventure is about to reach a whole new level!

Join Darkrest.Online
w