• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [Custom] OTMadness

Server Website/AAC
https://otmadness.com/
Server Address
OTMadness.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
@kimet , any news about new update? as i remember last update was on 2011 .. ?!
There is one currently, <irony> so the guys here can copy in there like everything else. </irony>
I am glad that the guys here enjoyed that much to a point to "steal/copy" it, instead of copying some other good servers like deathzot/noxious.
But being sincere, its sad that the guys here couldnt cultivate their own player base and had to pm every single player on my discord and advertise it everywhere for ppl to play there. I did never advertise it anywhere or went to any server and acted like a crypto scammer to try to bring players to my server.
I just came in here after some ppl reporting to me that some guys was pming them like scammers to play some madness, we had this in past and all of them was really scammers trying to steal ppl info for bad purposes, so i just came to alert ppl, since this thing did seems fishy.
Please dont tag me in here, i have nothing related to them, i just dont want madnessalive image ruined if something bad happens in this guys ot and went in here to alert since they seems to have no morality, so play by your own risk.
Thats all folks.

I have simply ignored your nonsense since the beginning, but it looks like you are not going to stop it.
There is one currently, <irony> so the guys here can copy in there like everything else. </irony>
Your server is an OTMadness copy with an EVO city revamped by @Levi999x and some additional real map spawns and areas.
The version of OTMadness that I shared years ago had up to Divine bosses already, and most of the content you are accusing us of stealing or copying.
So you have no right at all to accuse us of copying content that is not yours, but you also copied it.
I am glad that the guys here enjoyed that much to a point to "steal/copy" it
I have never enjoyed your OTMadness copy. I joined only once for one week, and I was surprised at how a 10+-year-old online OTMadness copy is still a copy with almost no real changes at all.
instead of copying some other good servers like deathzot/noxious.
So you are admitting that your server is bad and is not worth copying, correct?
But being sincere, its sad that the guys here couldnt cultivate their own player base and had to pm every single player on my discord
went to any server and acted like a crypto scammer to try to bring players to my server.
I have never joined any server or DMed anyone here or on Discord to bring players to my server.
like scammers
we had this in past and all of them was really scammers trying to steal ppl info for bad purposes, so i just came to alert ppl, since this thing did seems fishy.
Says the guy who hosts a copied download and run version of OTMadness with no changes at all for 10+ years.
Which info are you talking about here? and how would it be used for bad purposes?
Please dont tag me in here, i have nothing related to them, i just dont want madnessalive image ruined if something bad happens in this guys ot and went in here to alert since they seems to have no morality, so play by your own risk.
What morality are you talking about here after accusing us of being scammers, thieves, and fishy with no proof other than you being so scared of the competition? So stop bragging about morality.

I will clarify this: there were 10's of OTMadness revive copies; none of them were as serious as us in the past years. You never replied to them or said a word about their server for only one reason: because you knew they were not an actual threat to your server, but now you are here saying all this nonsense because you are not ready for a competition and you know we are already far beyond your bad OTMadness copy.

I have made over 500+ changes in the past months, and I am sure these are double or triple what you have done in 10+ years.

Anyway, that is all the attention you will ever get from me, and that's the first and last reply to you, so I hope you do not come back to the thread as you said.

Last edited:
Your server is an OTMadness copy with an EVO city revamped by @Levi999x and some additional real map spawns and areas.
The version of OTMadness that I shared years ago had up to Divine bosses already, and most of the content you are accusing us of stealing or copying.
So you have no right at all to accuse us of copying content that is not yours, but you also copied it..
Evolution at this time was published and there was a couple of evolution alternatives not only madness, i didnt play any legit evo, but yes madness is evolution map based / tibia based(sprites) and few mappings / tfs based.
The evolution mobs itself gives like 30 minutes of gameplay, its the contents up to orshabaal.
The real madness has contents from bizmo to gods, its 1 week of gameplay.
Content up to divine is not much, only 2 bosses.

I have never enjoyed your OTMadness copy. I joined only once for one week, and I was surprised at how a 10+-year-old online OTMadness copy is still a copy with almost no real changes at all.
Says the guy who hosts a copied download and run version of OTMadness with no changes at all for 10+ years.
Makes no sense, because you have copied it entirely.
How there is no changes at all?
Evolution has mobs up to orshabaal, 30 minutes of gameplay in early game or few seconds when the era has 1 week long.
The real madness has mobs up to gods (bizmo/bazma/lord darkness/chuck noris/demonic emperor/lord of the light/master splinter/ice king/ inferno/archmage/gods). (all this mobs gives 1 week of gameplay or less)
Madnessalive has (Titans/Divine/Atlas/Phoebe/Crius/Eurynome/Lelantos/Metis/Aries/Taurus/Gemini/Cancer/Leo/Virgo) that gives around 3 months of gameplay.
Real madness and evolution has no quests, the real madness has just a few chests around the map with mad set pieces on it and it has no use in real madness, people just skip it in real madness.
Madnessalive has:
  • Pocket upgrader quest (you go to archmage tower and defeats its guardians (tower's guardian/towers vigilant/towers warrior/elder dragon and mystic shaman) and then you can choose to upgrade your golden bow or magic claw(madnessalive content).
  • Cod upgrader quest (there is 2 ways, you can choose long or short, there are the creatures (privaron inferno 4, privaron inferno 3, privaron inferno 2, privaron inferno 1).
  • Demigod vocation quest (collect demigod pieces to become demigod and also make the tasks to kill 100 kimets and taymullahs that spawns randomly after kill gods).
  • Titan promotion quest (defeat titans (coeus/gaia/mnemosyne/eurybia/rhea/hyperion/uranus/chronos in a team of 4) and then you can fight the final boss zeus in a team of 2.
  • Quest to titan ciity (you must complete a few quests and tasks and solve a few riddles, than you gotta defeat medusa, after defeating medusa you get into a labirint of portals once completing it you reach titan city.
  • Immortal vocation quest (you gotta complete some riddles and tasks and then you get able to face fafnar.)
  • Asgard city quest (You gotta make some tasks and solve the riddle to go to vahalla and fight some fenrirs in the way and then kill the final boss Odin) then you get access to asgard.
  • Quest to godheim city (Once you solve some riddles and complete the quest you earn an aura that makes you able to go to godheim city).

There may be some more that i dont remember, but thats all authentic creations by me, you did copy it all and didnt bother to give the credits.

So you are admitting that your server is bad and is not worth copying, correct?

No, madnessalive is really good, i even play it myself sometimes, but its just a for fun x9999999 open tibia server, it has its limitations, if i was going to start a project right now in the days that everything is accessible, with otclient v8 source in hands, android client and with your programming skills i would go for a low rate ot or something new, like pokexgames/grandline adventures or ravendawn did, they are making drakantos now, looks insane.

I have never joined any server or DMed anyone here or on Discord to bring players to my server.
Please, dont play dumb, Sanrio did, he is the one that "map tracked" for you to script and he is your adm as well.
You can look into some of the images i did post previously, its just a few proofs, he did pm every single person on madnessalive discord.
I will clarify this: there were 10's of OTMadness revive copies; none of them were as serious as us in the past years. You never replied to them or said a word about their server for only one reason: because you knew they were not an actual threat to your server, but now you are here saying all this nonsense because you are not ready for a competition and you know we are already far beyond your bad OTMadness copy.
Buddy, i couldnt care less, they never pmed ppl in my discord to join them or did copy it entirely and advertised it as being their own(not that i am aware), i am not making a fuss because you have created a new version of madness, its just that you guys entirely copied madnessalive, you guys didnt even bother to make your own content and also didnt give credits and pmed all my players to play your ot and then did play dumb over here.
You're saying that its a bad copy, so why dont you create an authentic madness instead of copying madnessalive? looking forward.

Anyway, that is all the attention you will ever get from me, and that's the first and last reply to you, so I hope you do not come back to the thread as you said?
I did say for not to tag me in here not that i wouldnt come back to the thread if i has being mentioned, you couldnt even read it properly. I wasnt being in here for months and couldnt care less, its just that it did pop up to me once someone tagged me and ppl was offending me in here, so i had to reply.

madness was launched years ago to the public by @Addams so everyone get the chance to develop and upgrade madness as the way they see,

your one of them that took madness version and worked on it, but your too lazy to even develop a copy of madness or add any new things, i personally don't remember when your last update was ? maybe it's 2-3 years ago ?.

also this new version of madness is far from being a copy from your server, you didn't play so don't just run everywhere to acuse us of something we didn't do.
OTmadness has:

• a system for entirely monster levels with extra speed/exp/dmg/health and even loot with each level.
  • a full system of upgrading sets from +1 up to +14 with a custom attributes enchanted to every upgraded set piece including (critical chance,critical damage,max hp, max mp,revive on death feature,physical and elemental protection,life and mana steal with every attack and some more)
  • Daily bosses with a custom reward chest loot for every player in the team (Gorgons,Harpies,Echidna,Chimera,Talos,Scylla) limited to a time daily but you also have it's market to buy a charge for everyboss to gain extra boss kills, these bosses comes with thier own custom loot items.
  • Cosmetics from outfits/mounts up to Wings/Auras/Shaders, not just a good looking Cosmetics but it also gives a nice attributes that stack with each cosmetics you use.
  • Waypoint Feature to shortcut the ways to a specific places.
  • Autoloot Feature, instead of running with bot looting every single monster and you maybe lose the items, we added an autoloot feature to optimize the gameplay.
  • Task system, so players have the chance to get a special rewards from completing everytask.
  • Boss Skulls, to maximize the fun from killing bosses with your team.
  • Custom spells, we have a custom spells for every vocation with also a custom Buffing spell, a very nice looking spells with a good buffs increase for some time.
  • we optimized the visualization of the graphics to fit every player from disabling magic/distance effects to formats the healing/damage/exp statements to include (Percentage,Metric or normal format)
  • optimized pvp system and rebalanced it, changing the pvp type of the server with a high price or dishonor a specific player with some points.
  • globalbonus feature to boost everyone in the server with exp/loot/upgrade chance.
  • our server isn't a pay to win since we added the vip medal to the loot of daily bosses and also increased the events to be a 3 events daily with a specific events in the Major occasions such as our Halloween event that everyone liked this season.
i might be missing some features, also that only was in the first season, our coming season will have :

• a custom quest for Immortal manarune, i can't spoil.
  • quest for upgraded cake cod, with a custom missions.
  • a full reborn system after immortal vocation to continue the journey in madness.
  • reborn quest with a custom missions and a custom bosses that gonna be abit hard.
  • custom AI Daily bosses (Charredon,Azureon).
  • increased the cap of the item upgrading system.
  • new bosses.
  • 3 new nice sets with thier attributes.
  • Crafting System.
  • mini missions for reborn stages
  • ofcourse that's also with nice looking maps/monsters not just any trash.

that's the main things in the next season, sorry couldn't write with details so i don't spoil things.

so i can't see what you say in here ? go concentrate on your server and let us work hard on ours, Good Luck :)

your one of them that took madness version and worked on it, but your too lazy to even develop a copy of madness or add any new things, i personally don't remember when your last update was ? maybe it's 2-3 years ago ?.
No new content? There are a lot of contents/fixes also a lot of internal things that i do that i dont post, also contents that i did try to buy in the background, but or ppl couldnt make it or they was charging too much for a fun server(like 1k usd for it), or that they did scam.
I didnt take any madness version at the time i did start, it was 11 years ago, i've got the map only and created every single monster/scripts and balanced everything by my own to looks like madness, i did get a copy of it just years later of running it and didnt even use it, just kept it as a remembrance... also when i've started running it madness has been shutdown for long ago, there was only some 8.1 copies with their own content and i didnt copy any of their map/contents, just created my own with the community help.

PS: This change logs is before you guys appear with your madnessalive copied version.

also this new version of madness is far from being a copy from your server, you didn't play so don't just run everywhere to acuse us of something we didn't do.
OTmadness has:

• a system for entirely monster levels with extra speed/exp/dmg/health and even loot with each level.
  • a full system of upgrading sets from +1 up to +14 with a custom attributes enchanted to every upgraded set piece including (critical chance,critical damage,max hp, max mp,revive on death feature,physical and elemental protection,life and mana steal with every attack and some more)
  • Daily bosses with a custom reward chest loot for every player in the team (Gorgons,Harpies,Echidna,Chimera,Talos,Scylla) limited to a time daily but you also have it's market to buy a charge for everyboss to gain extra boss kills, these bosses comes with thier own custom loot items.
  • Cosmetics from outfits/mounts up to Wings/Auras/Shaders, not just a good looking Cosmetics but it also gives a nice attributes that stack with each cosmetics you use.
  • Waypoint Feature to shortcut the ways to a specific places.
  • Autoloot Feature, instead of running with bot looting every single monster and you maybe lose the items, we added an autoloot feature to optimize the gameplay.
  • Task system, so players have the chance to get a special rewards from completing everytask.
  • Boss Skulls, to maximize the fun from killing bosses with your team.
  • Custom spells, we have a custom spells for every vocation with also a custom Buffing spell, a very nice looking spells with a good buffs increase for some time.
  • we optimized the visualization of the graphics to fit every player from disabling magic/distance effects to formats the healing/damage/exp statements to include (Percentage,Metric or normal format)
  • optimized pvp system and rebalanced it, changing the pvp type of the server with a high price or dishonor a specific player with some points.
  • globalbonus feature to boost everyone in the server with exp/loot/upgrade chance.
  • our server isn't a pay to win since we added the vip medal to the loot of daily bosses and also increased the events to be a 3 events daily with a specific events in the Major occasions such as our Halloween event that everyone liked this season.
i might be missing some features, also that only was in the first season, our coming season will have :

• a custom quest for Immortal manarune, i can't spoil.
  • quest for upgraded cake cod, with a custom missions.
  • a full reborn system after immortal vocation to continue the journey in madness.
  • reborn quest with a custom missions and a custom bosses that gonna be abit hard.
  • custom AI Daily bosses (Charredon,Azureon).
  • increased the cap of the item upgrading system.
  • new bosses.
  • 3 new nice sets with thier attributes.
  • Crafting System.
  • mini missions for reborn stages
  • ofcourse that's also with nice looking maps/monsters not just any trash.

that's the main things in the next season, sorry couldn't write with details so i don't spoil things.

so i can't see what you say in here ? go concentrate on your server and let us work hard on ours, Good Luck :)
Its good that you guys did create new stuffs for madness, i totally support it! I have my concern to some of them, but its nice that you guys are trying something new even tho copying madnessalive entirely.
But facts dont change, you have "copied" madnessalive entirely, every single map/quests/mobs and didnt even give the credits, also you was a madnessalive moderator in madnessalive discord, played every single era in there and did pm every single person in there to join your "new madness", its dirty, and instead of recognize this and give the credits and the properly apologies keeps arguing and bring egy ppl from your net to "offend" me in here.
If i wasnt cultivating the madness community for more than a decade the ppl interest in madness would have been lost long ago, you dont see anyone trying to recreate madness 2, so for sure there would be no "otmadness", even the name has no kind of authenticity on it, who sees thinks its the original one since it has the same name of the original madness, no shame at all, its like getting shadowscores domain somehow and opening a real tibia server using its domain/name, madnessalive means bringing madness back to live, since it has being shutdown for long at the time i did start running it... i could name it something else, but wanted to keep the credits, so new ppl would know that its a kind of madness.
Well, good luck with your project, give the properly credits, create your own things and stop pming ppl like a crypto scammer and we are in good terms :)
Also since addams seems to dislike madnessalive and claims that i didnt create much stuffs, i would be glad if you could remove every single madnessalive content and create your own game lore, its not a thing right? Its just a suggestion :)

PS: check your equipments gif below, not even a single boss/set there is your own creation, from caveman(first set) to gods(Slirpa) its original madness, from gaia to gemini its madnessalive...
69997-4d95a9a53e7e7de7fb4c0a41ef87e690.data

Last edited:
as i already told you, madness was a public version to divine that everyone could have, all thanks to @Addams released it and you did took it from him and done your server.

we also had the public version and updated it to the way you see right now.

about pming pple, i already pmed alot of my friends that i had relationship with them to try the new version of madness and that's totally not a bad thing, if you have a stable/good/updated server that most of pple like then those pple won't never join another one, but as you saw they wanted something new/creative/updating server not a dead server that his owner doesn't care about.

about the bosses, all bosses up to Divine is not even yours and the last 3 bosses (Aries/Taurus/Gemini) is ours with thier custom looktypes/items.

but you took the names of our bosses and made your final bosses same names and gave them a bad set and looktype as you always do :)

Last edited:
as i already told you, madness was a public version to divine that everyone could have, all thanks to @Addams released it and you did took it from him and done your server.

we also had the public version and updated it to the way you see right now.

about pming pple, i already pmed alot of my friends that i had relationship with them to try the new version of madness and that's totally not a bad thing, if you have a stable/good/updated server that most of pple like then those pple won't never join another one, but as you saw they wanted something new/creative/updating server not a dead server that his owner doesn't care about.

about the bosses, all bosses up to Divine is not even yours and the last 3 bosses (Aries/Taurus/Gemini) is ours with thier custom looktypes/items.

but you took the names of our bosses and made your final bosses same names and gave them a bad set and looktype as you always do :)
Hell no, are you crazy? gaia and divine is my creations, i've done it even before i update it from 8.6 to 10.90, it was like 10 years ago... You are crazy!!! Thats why i came here, you guys claiming my updates as to being your own! Outrageous! You can see titans and divine here, also upgrading system, since in real madness you dropped stuffs, you have copied it as well, even the dusts looktype, but fine.
20AiHsu.png

Aries/Taurus/Gemini
You did copy the damn names and equips and just have changed their sprites, you didnt have copied the map and the lore on it since fortunately i've closed it for maintenance and you couldnt map tracker it, you did only copy the names and equips since only the items on equipments room was available at the time, you have no shame and since you didnt know how it was implemented you just did put it randomly in your map, funny thing.
And no you didnt pm ppl that you had good relationship only, you did pm everyone, ppl reported you to me, not only one, a few of them...
Pming ppl advertising stuffs without their consent is a scamming deed.

And i can prove it all... Stealing others projects, not giving credits, advertsing by pms without ppl consent and also claiming it to be your own and also colluding with a moderator from here...
And i know that otland is a no law land, but if it was in anywhere else this moderator would have his role wiped long ago, once giving proofs, since stealing others projects, not giving credits and claiming to be their own is not a conduct to be expected from a staff in anywhere else.

as i already told you but you just want to keep lying,

madness up to divine was a public version to everyone and you already took the free version as everyone else (which was released by @Addams).

so if you come here and acuse us of copying your server, NO it's you took a free madness version from the internet and added 3-4 bosses to it and released the server to just gain profit from it without improving anything.

and again Aries/Taurus/Gemini is totally our names but ofcourse you can't get our custom item spirits so you just took the names.

i also didn't never map tracker any shit from you, it's totally yours to believe or no.

i totally have the right to pm whoever i want to, they have the rights to accept or refuse my pm for sure, you also have the right to ban/remove me from your discord, it's not illegal at all.

so at the end, Stop crying and accusing us of delusional thoughts.

as i already told you but you just want to keep lying,

madness up to divine was a public version to everyone and you already took the free version as everyone else (which was released by @Addams).
At some point the original madness got leaked and addams got it and copied madnessalive content up to divine and released it to public, i did get it already.
so if you come here and acuse us of copying your server, NO it's you took a free madness version from the internet and added 3-4 bosses to it and released the server to just gain profit from it without improving anything.
I only used to play madness and then after some day all the madness 8.1 did close, so i went to slirpa's madness 2 and did ask for him for madness 8.1 files, he said that he doesnt share his own files, but didnt care if i was going to make my own madness 1, i didnt take any madness from internet, a friend of mine used to have the map , at this time i did get a random tfs 0.4 and started creating everything from the very beginning and i did create every single monster and balanced every single damage from monsters, i've had some issues with crashes so i did pay a premium here and downloaded a stable version of tfs 0.4... I did start hosting it on my own home pc and without any donates on it...
So you are the one saying lies and that did copy madnessalive entirely using a leaked version of original madness and map tracked madnessalive to money dig the players, since the original madness hasnt much content on it, your mate addams doesnt seems to care about madness, so its not for fun. There was a time that i was very busy with work that i couldnt update it, so i didnt reset, and so i didnt get a single donate for around 2 years...(it was around the crypto boom) but i didnt even stop to host it, i did let it running for ppl to enjoy there until i had free time to update it... so losing money for 2 years hosting it is a nice way to profit, no? and ppl begging me to reset and i didnt want to, since i did want to reset only when i had new content on it.
and again Aries/Taurus/Gemini is totally our names but ofcourse you can't get our custom item spirits so you just took the names.

i also didn't never map tracker any shit from you, it's totally yours to believe or no.
Dont say bullshit dude, again that, your madness did open october last year, aries/taurus/gemini/cancer/leo/virgo sets was on madnessalive equipment's room since 2022... but only aries/taurus/gemini was available for normal people to see in there, thats the ones you did copy... you didnt copy the others because you didnt know they existed.
And also not even 5 months since you did open and i did read here that you are about to reset already LOL

Last edited:
our madness started and published Aries/Taurus/Gemini before you, that's a fact so you the one took it from us.

and you kept hosting madness for over 2 years cause you paid it a cheap hosting in some black friday for 2 years and didn't want to lose that hosting period :D.

your not shame when you say a server that die in less than 2 month you keep it running for over 2 years ? all this cause your lazy or as you said don't have time to update it.

so if you don't have time to upgrade your own server, stfu and let serious pple to run a better version of madness instead of accusing them with lies.

our madness started and published Aries/Taurus/Gemini before you, that's a fact so you the one took it from us.

and you kept hosting madness for over 2 years cause you paid it a cheap hosting in some black friday for 2 years and didn't want to lose that hosting period :D.

your not shame when you say a server that die in less than 2 month you keep it running for over 2 years ? all this cause your lazy or as you said don't have time to update it.

so if you don't have time to upgrade your own server, stfu and let serious pple to run a better version of madness instead of accusing them with lies.
Of course you can run a better version of MADNESS, like i did, i did create a lot of authentic stuffs and I WOULD ALSO SUPPORT anyone that creates his authentic madness, not just a copied version of madnessalive, it sucks, seems like you wont remove it or apologize or give the properly credits, so i am just wasting my time in here reasoning, good luck with your copied version of madnessalive, be more creative, i did want to see what kinds of madness we could have, i did see a madness with pyramids and egyptians gods years ago, it did looks cool, not just my content being copied for money digging.

I didnt think there was Drama i could care this little about as this stuff XD whatever kimet made is trash and this server is just as bad as that

I didnt think there was Drama i could care this little about as this stuff XD whatever kimet made is trash and this server is just as bad as that
everyhuman and stone on this planet knows kimets OT is most shit serv has been made in this game, but what the problem with Addam's OT? u have a problem with him or becuase they didn't promote you to GM there so noone can kill you?

If you have any suggestion you can contact with ur GOD " Addams ".
Post automatically merged:

Great server!
trueeeee.

Last edited:
everyhuman and stone on this planet knows kimets OT is most shit serv has been made in this game, but what the problem with Addam's OT? u have a problem with him or becuase they didn't promote you to GM there so noone can kill you?

If you have any suggestion you can contact with ur GOD " Addams ".
Post automatically merged:

trueeeee.
i played this stupid server for 2 days which was 2 days too much,

when i joined i was told you can play this on ONE character which is the most balant lie ever told XD you have 0.000000% chance to ever play one character and get anything done in this server
also every person on the world knows kimet? the 50 people who care about an old server someone made in 2 weeks 10 years ago know him :D

if you dont wanna play something dont play it, which is what i did and never said a word.

but you guys are litteraly playing on Stolen Idea on tibia themself, recycled an OLD idea and just added some bosses and some general systems that are on any modern ot nowadays and fight each other for which is Less-Shit XD absolutly insane

i cannot recommend this server even 1 bit, nor kimits, and probably never any madness copy. Why dont u start copying MadnessII ? theres less people trying to copy something that requires more then 5 new spawns to not be boring to death after a day :)

i played this stupid server for 2 days which was 2 days too much,

when i joined i was told you can play this on ONE character which is the most balant lie ever told XD you have 0.000000% chance to ever play one character and get anything done in this server
also every person on the world knows kimet? the 50 people who care about an old server someone made in 2 weeks 10 years ago know him :D

if you dont wanna play something dont play it, which is what i did and never said a word.

but you guys are litteraly playing on Stolen Idea on tibia themself, recycled an OLD idea and just added some bosses and some general systems that are on any modern ot nowadays and fight each other for which is Less-Shit XD absolutly insane

i cannot recommend this server even 1 bit, nor kimits, and probably never any madness copy. Why dont u start copying MadnessII ? theres less people trying to copy something that requires more then 5 new spawns to not be boring to death after a day :)

Im curious, why do you hate that server so bad? Its a simple highexp which is also known for years
Most people wouldn't even reach a record of 260 players with a "madness copy" ( ofc with mcs )
It does not contain like 39 different modules with 200 new buttons on your inventory + Its still looking like a tibia server and not like a wings/aura simulation
We all hosting highexp ots which is in my opinion still the most fun ots and we shouldn't hate eachother for no reason

I will reply to the relevant parts aside from the unneeded and disrespectful stuff like trash and stupid server etc.
What vocation? Where exactly did you get stuck as a solo player? Except for the quests that require 4 players, which exist on every server.
recycled an OLD idea and just added some bosses and some general systems that are on any modern ot nowadays
What is the issue with trying to revive an ancient server and adding some modern systems to be up to nowadays standards? It is the main goal, as written in the thread here.
How would you revive an 8.10 OTMadness server yourself?
OTMadness is an ancient high-EXP server, lovingly revived for nostalgia's sake. While we've worked to modernize and balance it to meet today's server standards, we remain rooted in the OTMadness style and nostalgia.
and probably never any madness copy
It seems like you hate the main concept of OTMadness or madness servers in general.
5 new spawns
How can you tell? You just mentioned that you quit after 2 days, so mostly you never reached any of the custom content.
Why dont u start copying MadnessII
You can do it; you just wrote as if re-scripting an old server and adding modern systems, bosses, and spawns takes an hour, so it should not be an issue for you at all.