• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [Custom] OTMadness

Server Website/AAC
https://otmadness.com/
Server Address
OTMadness.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I will reply to the relevant parts aside from the unneeded and disrespectful stuff like trash and stupid server etc.

What vocation? Where exactly did you get stuck as a solo player? Except for the quests that require 4 players, which exist on every server.

What is the issue with trying to revive an ancient server and adding some modern systems to be up to nowadays standards? It is the main goal, as written in the thread here.
How would you revive an 8.10 OTMadness server yourself?

It seems like you hate the main concept of OTMadness or madness servers in general.

How can you tell? You just mentioned that you quit after 2 days, so mostly you never reached any of the custom content.

You can do it; you just wrote as if re-scripting an old server and adding modern systems, bosses, and spawns takes an hour, so it should not be an issue for you at all.
Because Im in a discord server with a bunch of people who played through your content.
Also some of your content is sailing some fkin ship and hunting a spawn for 2 weeks Idle'ing with litteraly 0 input of any sort to further leech down peoples VIP days or make them have "fun"

I got stuck as a Solo player when I picked paladin and got 1hit by every boss, even being 5-1k lvls above their required level :D right from the start.

I do not hate the Concept of Madness in General, but to quote My favorite Dev in the ot scene:
Its just disgusting no one is going for any sort of new stuff,
You added whatever was used on any other custom server(not to hate on that, those changes were great)

but where did you come up with any sort of cool idea or any actual exciting gameplay?

Have you ACTUALLY tried playing your server solo? Im not hating on you or your mate as a person, i just feel like this server could be a good ot if you spend some more time in developing exciting progression instead of timelocking people.

You cannot progress through the content solo since you cannot kill shit even on 1 million that you need to farm. you will die 1hit. even sissys sometimes get tapped by the content progression blocking parts. You know it, i know it, everyone who played knows it. Its legit impossible.

Anyways you will lure the same boring crowd with every launch in so good for you, i just wish you had more motivation to create something good, not just continue on with a main concept and just adding a pinch of salt from other peoples ideas. whatever
Post automatically merged:

Im curious, why do you hate that server so bad? Its a simple highexp which is also known for years
Most people wouldn't even reach a record of 260 players with a "madness copy" ( ofc with mcs )
It does not contain like 39 different modules with 200 new buttons on your inventory + Its still looking like a tibia server and not like a wings/aura simulation
We all hosting highexp ots which is in my opinion still the most fun ots and we shouldn't hate eachother for no reason
Hey Levi,
good taste in anime first,

second:

I got mad more at the other guy who got mad at this threads owner for Doing exactly the same thing as he does, overall i dont mind high exp servers 1 bit at all, i quite enjoy them.
What i got mad about is rereading older posts in this thread where the owner is balantly lying about how the progress in this server works. It is just a balant lie. the only way for him to proof its possible is to change content in his files and then be like See? xD

its not do-able. And thats what annoyed me, i would not have come in, donate 60 bucks for a few friends of pacc and shit like this if i knew the server is exactly like all the other madness copys, just mc fiesta.

I got stuck as a Solo player when I picked paladin and got 1hit by every boss, even being 5-1k lvls above their required level :D right from the start.
as i see, you have a wrong idea about playing as a solo player, your thought about playing as a solo player is to do everything in the game with just 1 char without needing anyone else (and that's not how tibia was built in the first place).

our server is the same as every other server/game, there is some parts that you can easy pass with 1 char and others you won't be able to pass without teaming or the easy choice for players (to mc) or (our new adds) to build your char with a good eqs/attributes/cosmetics to be able to kill those things solo (also if you can't or don't know how to get those eqs/attributes/cosmetics then i think you never used the concept of trading/market before [i can teach you how to trade to build up your char :D]).

why you think "guilds" was made in the first place in tibia ?
i will tell you "to team up players together to do things that hard to do in a solo style such as (quests/bosses etc..)"

You added whatever was used on any other custom server(not to hate on that, those changes were great)

but where did you come up with any sort of cool idea or any actual exciting gameplay?

we r here trying to upgrade madness to a better version and we already done alot of cool features, if you have another cool ideas that we can add on madness and will fit madness we r up to do anything that makes madness the best server.

final thing, you won't find any server/game that fit your "thought" about playing solo, and i doubt you will ever enjoy any other game with this mind thinking.

good luck with your thoughts :) .

OTMadness Second Season:

Our first OTMadness season has come to an end. We are excited to announce the second season of OTMadness, Scheduled to start on: [Friday, March 8th, 19:00 CET] [3/8/2024 07:00 PM CET].

Create an account now at:
OTMadness (https://otmadness.com/?account/create)

Join our Discord:
Join the OTMadness Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/E7t8c33mgy)

Over the past several months, We have dedicated ourselves to improving OTMadness. In the upcoming season, You can expect several enhancements, increased stability, better balancing, and an improved solo gameplay. We have taken into account many suggestions from the community, And we are confident that these changes will contribute to a better season for all.

You can review all the changes that were made during the first OTMadness season. We made over 500+ changes during that time. Find the details here:
Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities (https://discord.com/channels/1101812098222268446/1102216641921695814)

You can find the general information about OTMadness here:
[Canada] [Custom] OTMadness (https://otland.net/threads/canada-custom-otmadness.286276/#post-2733380)

Here is a list of the most important changes that will take place in the second season of OTMadness:

Rebirth System:
Characters with Immortal Ascensions can rebirth to enhance, including their character's health, mana, and damage, unlocking numerous new bosses and challenges.

Rebirth_System.gif

Crafting System:
You can select from a variety of crafting options to forge weapons and equipment items. Choose between the weaponsmith or armorsmith options to craft and make your character stronger.

Crafting_System.gif

Crafting_Stones.PNG

Bosses AI Mechanics:
Each rebirth boss features its own unique AI mechanics, making the game more exciting for players.

Bosses_AI_1.gif

Bosses_AI_2.gif

Added extra Daily Bosses:

New_Daily_Bosses.gif

Added extra Quests and Mini Missions:
Which are filled with mazes to solve and challenging monster AIs to overcome.

New_Quests_and_Missions.gif

Added extra Monster Tasks:

New_Tasks.gif

Added extra Equipment Bosses:

New_Equipment_Bosses.gif

and much more!

OTMadness launch is just around the corner, What are you waiting for?!​

as i see, you have a wrong idea about playing as a solo player, your thought about playing as a solo player is to do everything in the game with just 1 char without needing anyone else (and that's not how tibia was built in the first place).

our server is the same as every other server/game, there is some parts that you can easy pass with 1 char and others you won't be able to pass without teaming or the easy choice for players (to mc) or (our new adds) to build your char with a good eqs/attributes/cosmetics to be able to kill those things solo (also if you can't or don't know how to get those eqs/attributes/cosmetics then i think you never used the concept of trading/market before [i can teach you how to trade to build up your char :D]).

why you think "guilds" was made in the first place in tibia ?
i will tell you "to team up players together to do things that hard to do in a solo style such as (quests/bosses etc..)"

we r here trying to upgrade madness to a better version and we already done alot of cool features, if you have another cool ideas that we can add on madness and will fit madness we r up to do anything that makes madness the best server.

final thing, you won't find any server/game that fit your "thought" about playing solo, and i doubt you will ever enjoy any other game with this mind thinking.

good luck with your thoughts :) .
keep being delusional :)
Wont keep posting here anymore so good luck with your stuff

just not recommending for anyone who doesnt want to bot 4 characters. you wont progress 1 bit.

Last edited:
As I see this server have a very big potential to be best of madness type servers. However, idea of mc'ing 4 characters is not available to players like me, who don't have a time for it. Anyway, my congratulations to @Addams for creating this nice piece of madness, maybe I'll give a shot to this maybe totally solo player will find something for him.

idea of mc'ing 4 characters is not available to players like me
We are continuously working to make it easier for solo players. It's possible now, but a lot harder and takes way longer than teaming with players or MCing. Hopefully, we will be able to balance it much more soon.

We look forward to seeing you there and giving us feedback.

Why not just tie progression behind character bound items which are not tradeable?

Why not just tie progression behind character bound items which are not tradeable?
Sorry, I don't get what you mean. We already have character-bound items that are not equipable or usable by other characters. but not on the first or low-tier items.

From playing a bit and reading comments here and on discord, including your own comment. It seems that progression is balanced around people who MC a lot.

"It's possible now, but a lot harder and takes way longer than teaming with players or MCing. Hopefully, we will be able to balance it much more soon."