• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

You always have some pretty dope and unique ideas which is always awesome to see. The only problem is that you have these great ideas, but every time you implement them into the server they don't always work out as excepted. I'm not sure why or how but yeah. Also I personally don't like how the server works as a whole, just not very appealing to me. Not being harsh, just giving some personal feedback. :p You certainly do have a lot more tenacity then most people I've ever seen. You continue to keep working after all these years! Some of these features do look cool so maybe I'll give it another try in the near future.

Thank you, As for the Current idea updates, i know for an absolute fact that all of these ideas, Excluding the Hall of trials can be easily completed, and at a rather fast pace. I dont have as much time as i used to because of my job, but im sure i can get these idias into script in a short time.

Last edited:
the system of potion suck

i think its because you dont understand it. I will explain my servers Potion system.

When you drink a potion, it heals your hp or mana in % of your max stat, When you drink a potion, it will also fill your characters belly Like food, to prevent massive spamming of % Healing potions, which would make things unbalanced. The purpose of the % healing potions was to make potions better as you level up, and the filling the character was a system put in for 2 reasons.

Reason 1 Making it so you can only drink a limited ammount of potions in a 20 minute span is a strategic addition, Instead of just holding the healing hotkey, it was meant to make people actually think about using the potions at the correct time, instead of just gulping them down like no one cares.

Reason 2 Making the potions have a limit to how many potions they can drink in 20 minutes is also a balancing issue, if people were able to drink a 100% healing potions every second, pvp and pve would be completely unbalanced, and unbelievably boring.

Here is the List of the potions and how much they fill your character.
A Full belly is equivalent to 20 Minutes. so i will put down how much time, each potion fills you.
Also keep in mind that this time limit is the same as food,. so you actuly regenerate hp/mana after drinking potions. (Also: with my custom client in the skills section, you can see regeneration time: Which is what potions fill.)

TinyPot: [Heal 5%] [Time 0 Seconds]
hp/mana Pot: [Heal 15%] [Time 1 Minute]
Strong hp/mana Pot: [Heal 25%] [Time 1 Minute 37 Seconds]
Great hp/mana Pot: [Heal 50%] [Time 3 Minute 4 Seconds]
Ultimate/spirit Pot: [Heal 100%] [Time 6 Minute 40 Seconds]

i think its because you dont understand it. I will explain my servers Potion system.

When you drink a potion, it heals your hp or mana in % of your max stat, When you drink a potion, it will also fill your characters belly Like food, to prevent massive spamming of % Healing potions, which would make things unbalanced. The purpose of the % healing potions was to make potions better as you level up, and the filling the character was a system put in for 2 reasons.

Reason 1 Making it so you can only drink a limited ammount of potions in a 20 minute span is a strategic addition, Instead of just holding the healing hotkey, it was meant to make people actually think about using the potions at the correct time, instead of just gulping them down like no one cares.

Reason 2 Making the potions have a limit to how many potions they can drink in 20 minutes is also a balancing issue, if people were able to drink a 100% healing potions every second, pvp and pve would be completely unbalanced, and unbelievably boring.

Here is the List of the potions and how much they fill your character.
A Full belly is equivalent to 20 Minutes. so i will put down how much time, each potion fills you.
Also keep in mind that this time limit is the same as food,. so you actuly regenerate hp/mana after drinking potions. (Also: with my custom client in the skills section, you can see regeneration time: Which is what potions fill.)

TinyPot: [Heal 5%] [Time 0 Seconds]
hp/mana Pot: [Heal 15%] [Time 1 Minute]
Strong hp/mana Pot: [Heal 25%] [Time 1 Minute 37 Seconds]
Great hp/mana Pot: [Heal 50%] [Time 3 Minute 4 Seconds]
Ultimate/spirit Pot: [Heal 100%] [Time 6 Minute 40 Seconds]

but the problem with this system is if you eat food you cant use pots

a nice update that people asked for, When Magical drops are dropped by monsters, the effect that goes over the body's is more visible.

For example, if a legendary item drops there will be a giant blue arrow pointing to the body so you do not miss it.

just a quick note: The server will be getting a new trap system, that will make combat more strategic and it will also make exploring alot more fun. Traps will be scattered all throughout the world, and these traps will be unique and unlike traditional tibia traps you seen. You can use these traps to your advantage in battle by luring monsters into them, or you could cause misfortune or even death to yourself for falling for the traps.

Alright, my apologies guys. My new job takes up alot of my time, and i haven't gotten many updates done in the past 3 weeks, but i'll be getting back into the update swing very soon.

i apologize for my server being offline for a few days, My computer had a virus that constantly attacked the hard drive, making it run at 100% capacity contently. it took me a while to fix the problem but i got it.

:eek: Right, Well i got planned out a To-do list that i plan on completing asap.

Step 1: Map out more spawns + Hell gate area
Step 2: Add Tons of secret passages/passes/levers and buttons into the map
Step 3: Add in New trap system that forces player to be careful while travailing or you may find yourself in trouble.
Step 4: Finish team dungeon - Siege
Step 5: Create monsters in local area from level 10-600
Step 6: Create other sections of maps repeating Steps 2,3,5.
Step 7: Create Full interactive Lore/quests full time.
Step 8: Add good player requests.

Accounts were reset yesterday so everyone is a low level again, heres your chance to join and Become the best!

edit: i'm happy to see ur still working on the server; but i can't stand it, got to level 20 berserker and it's way too annoyin. no friendly... died like 8 times; confusing map, alot of npcs doing nothing, monsters 1hit me with traps, i should run as a melee?

was much better the other city with task and daily chests and shit; these trap system is annoyin

edit: look's like zerks has a hard start? i'm comparing dmg to other players arround my level and i'm pretty weak; maybe that's why i'm failing so hard lol

u need skip tut option

Last edited:
edit: i'm happy to see ur still working on the server; but i can't stand it, got to level 20 berserker and it's way too annoyin. no friendly... died like 8 times; confusing map, alot of npcs doing nothing, monsters 1hit me with traps, i should run as a melee?

was much better the other city with task and daily chests and shit; these trap system is annoyin

edit: look's like zerks has a hard start? i'm comparing dmg to other players arround my level and i'm pretty weak; maybe that's why i'm failing so hard lol

u need skip tut option
The trap system is not implemented yet, thats the monster dodge system. Also zerks deff got a pretty bad start but later on are absolutely destructive burst damage. Dieing 8 times is normal, the servs ment to be very challenging, its for people who are sick of tibias normal Hold your hand easy game style.

and i will be releasing a skip tutorial soon.

Back