• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

After months of no playing i've decided to check whats going on here on otland and how the Supadupa ultra custom ot who supposed to be running months ago feels, so i entered ur OT mate, made guardian, died 25 times by getting oneshotted by some fcking orc.

Tell me, what the fck u did with server with sucha a potential?

After months of no playing i've decided to check whats going on here on otland and how the Supadupa ultra custom ot who supposed to be running months ago feels, so i entered ur OT mate, made guardian, died 25 times by getting oneshotted by some fcking orc.

Tell me, what the fck u did with server with sucha a potential?

Sorry, Alot of the problems happened and because of them i decided to make a to-do list, as you can see on page 16. Once these updates are done the server will be back in perfect working order.

Can you increase the extra exp from the exp backpack to 20%? Right no its a little too boring to lvl ;p I think there should be an option to chose for the players and 10% is nothing..

And i think that there should be a tank vocation that can really tank. Some players dont like diying this much and there must be such an option for them. This is really important in my opinion.

@Shockie
The Guardian class is apparently SUPER tanky so that's the choice a player should go if they want to be tanky and not die often if at all.

I guess there was an update that doesn't allow you to login with more than 1 character per account which is idiotic... I spent a lot of time leveling up a reaper to 40 and a cleric to 60 in order to receive the buffs to make hunting possible for me. I was already getting bored of the server and there is no way I'm going to re-level new characters just to gain the position I was already in. I was going to try playing a Psychic but seeing as this problem occurred I don't think I will.

The server itself doesn't have much on it. There are only a few hunting spots and the hardest I've seen is Behemoths.. the server doesn't seem anywhere near complete. I saw the update list you have to I have to be honest, a lot of it looks quite appealing but who knows how long until it's put into play. What was the point in having a reset is the server isn't complete. The reset should of happened AFTER you've completed everything on your update list. Not trying to hate or anything but I wanted to give you some feedback.

@Shockie
The Guardian class is apparently SUPER tanky so that's the choice a player should go if they want to be tanky and not die often if at all.

I guess there was an update that doesn't allow you to login with more than 1 character per account which is idiotic... I spent a lot of time leveling up a reaper to 40 and a cleric to 60 in order to receive the buffs to make hunting possible for me. I was already getting bored of the server and there is no way I'm going to re-level new characters just to gain the position I was already in. I was going to try playing a Psychic but seeing as this problem occurred I don't think I will.

The server itself doesn't have much on it. There are only a few hunting spots and the hardest I've seen is Behemoths.. the server doesn't seem anywhere near complete. I saw the update list you have to I have to be honest, a lot of it looks quite appealing but who knows how long until it's put into play. What was the point in having a reset is the server isn't complete. The reset should of happened AFTER you've completed everything on your update list. Not trying to hate or anything but I wanted to give you some feedback.

Thank you for the the feed back Zasranets. I took away the Multi-loging account ability because i beleave it was the reason for the servers content crashing. The server only started crashing after i activated it, so im testing to see if it still crashes without it.

As for the update List. After work today i will have no work from Friday afternoon till Tuesday. and i will devote All of my free time to the Update list. Also, i am sorry the server keeps turning out boring. See i cannot possibly know what the players want if no one tells me. I rarely get idealistic feed back, all i ever get is Hate mail or constructive criticism. I have never had a person discuss with me good changes i could make to current systems to make them better. Been waiting for that kind of feed back for 4 Years. If people logged in and helped me discuss changes for the current systems in the server, it might actually turn out good.

Finished Update 1 And 2 at the same time.
Here are the changes made:
1: UPDATE NAME: Mini Rune/Necklace/Ring
2: UPDATE NAME: Fix Rune/Necklace/Ring
OLD SYSTEM:

Rune/Ring/Amulet/Backpacks: 1-2 Tier. Obtained by: Buying from npc for 200 Demon essences for Minor and 1000 Demon essences for Major
Self healing: 100% - 200% Self healing
Attack: 15 -30 to all Skills
Health: +50% - 100% max health
Mana: +50% - 100% Max mana
Health regeneration: 50 - 100 health/sec
Mana regeneration: 50 - 100 mana/sec
Magic level: +15 - 30 ML
Defense: + 40 - 80 shielding
Speed: +20 - 40 Speed

As you can see, the old system had a large variety of different permanent buffs you could choose from but this caused alot of confusion for new players and made it difficult to find what one you wanted. Another issue was that cash mall players could donate and buy Demon essence, and purchase the strongest accessories right from the get go, having a large unfair advantage against free players.

THE NEW ACCESSORIES SYSTEM

Backpacks/Runes/Necklaces/Rings: Tier 1 Obtained by: Buying from npc for 10K and Tier 2-6 by using 2 of the previous tier as materials in crafting + demon essences

Backpack/Rune/Necklace of Offense:
Tier 1: +7 to Sword, Axe, Club, Fist, Distance -Level Req 50
Tier 2: +14 to Sword, Axe, Club, Fist, Distance -Level Req 100
Tier 3: +21 to Sword, Axe, Club, Fist, Distance -Level Req 150
Tier 4: +28 to Sword, Axe, Club, Fist, Distance -Level Req 200
Tier 5: +35 to Sword, Axe, Club, Fist, Distance -Level Req 250
Tier 6: +42 to Sword, Axe, Club, Fist, Distance -Level Req 300

Backpack/Rune/Necklace/Rings of Vitality:
Tier 1: +5% Max Health +10 Shielding +10 hp/sec regeneration -Level Req 50
Tier 2: +10% Max Health +20 Shielding +20 hp/sec regeneration -Level Req 100
Tier 3: +15% Max Health +30 Shielding +30 hp/sec regeneration -Level Req 150
Tier 4: +20% Max Health +40 Shielding +40 hp/sec regeneration -Level Req 200
Tier 5: +25% Max Health +50 Shielding +50 hp/sec regeneration -Level Req 250
Tier 6: +30% Max Health +60 Shielding +60 hp/sec regeneration -Level Req 300

Backpack/Rune/Necklace/Rings of Wisdom:
Tier 1: +5% Max Mana +5 Magic Level +10 mana/sec regeneration -Level Req 50
Tier 2: +10% Max Mana +10 Magic Level +20 mana/sec regeneration -Level Req 100
Tier 3: +15% Max Mana +15 Magic Level +30 mana/sec regeneration -Level Req 150
Tier 4: +20% Max Mana +20 Magic Level +40 mana/sec regeneration -Level Req 200
Tier 5: +25% Max Mana +25 Magic Level +50 mana/sec regeneration -Level Req 250
Tier 6: +30% Max Mana +30 Magic Level +60 mana/sec regeneration -Level Req 300

Backpack/Rune/Necklace/Rings of survival :
Tier 1: +15 Walking speed +10% Self healing -Level Req 50
Tier 2: +30 Walking speed +20% Self healing -Level Req 100
Tier 3: +45 Walking speed +30% Self healing -Level Req 150
Tier 4: +60 Walking speed +40% Self healing -Level Req 200
Tier 5: +75 Walking speed +50% Self healing -Level Req 250
Tier 6: +90 Walking speed +60% Self healing -Level Req 300

The new Rune system Combined the old 9 into only 4 options, making it easier to decide what ones you want for your character, The accessories also have up to 6 tiers that you need to level up and craft in order to get stronger, allowing you to upgrade slowly instead of cash mall being able to get the best right away, this will be fair for both free and cash mall players.

NOW WORKING ON:

3: UPDATE NAME: Fix Armor Values
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to re-balance the armors and shields in Tibia kingdoms so that they are all useful to any vocation and have more balanced values so that mixing them up will be beneficial.

what happend with the people who already have equiped one backpack or amulet r ring

The backpack/rings/amulets/runes would only be useable if their level was the same or higher then the level required to wear them, if not they would provide no bonuses.

ring of vitality dont give shielding and there is no ring of offensive on the npc

Rings do not give SKills of any kind, Or magic levels.
There are no rings of Offence in the store because Rings do not give Skills of any kind.

just saying ring of vitality^

just saying ring of vitality^

I used to have it on its own row with its own stats, but Otland said i had to keep it under 10,000 characters so i had to improvise.

I hopped on your server and tried to play, Unfortunately it's extremely difficult to get going and have no idea what I'm even doing. I somehow made it to a town at level 15, and am completely lost at this point.

Back