• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Sorry for that guys. power outages are always unexpected around here...

As for the weapons update i have been working on, its taking alot more time then normal because its something i have not practiced that well so its taking me a bit longer then normal, this weapon system follows alot of random status effects and most run on a % chance.

So when can we see a same update possibly? Maybe a small monster update for a heck of it? Or bosses would be tremendous

Well, im trying to stick to 1 update at a time, if i half ass 2 updates you just going to end up with 2 broken systems.

I am currently aiming to release the weapons update today.

That's Awesome man, I know you work hard on your server and we appreciate it. And I know a few of us have been pretty shocked and hurt when you switched over the % of the elite,herioc,epic and legendary items. We honestly think you dropped them a little too low as well as their chances of dropping are alot lower for their precentages for epic and legendary. I think somewhere in the ball park of 10-49% for Elite, 50-99% for Herioic, 100-134% for Epic and 135-170% for Legendary would be a little more reasonable for us to adjust to and still not break your system. Also a big concern for Werewolfs that i've talked to folks is that their claws don't have enough attack on them to scale higher damage while they level up to new claws. The gap damage between the claws needs to be higher damage. You can deal with that how you want. I just thought id tell you some of the concerns people have talked to me about. Some are small enough to add to a update like the weapon one today.

That's Awesome man, I know you work hard on your server and we appreciate it. And I know a few of us have been pretty shocked and hurt when you switched over the % of the elite,herioc,epic and legendary items. We honestly think you dropped them a little too low as well as their chances of dropping are alot lower for their precentages for epic and legendary. I think somewhere in the ball park of 10-49% for Elite, 50-99% for Herioic, 100-134% for Epic and 135-170% for Legendary would be a little more reasonable for us to adjust to and still not break your system. Also a big concern for Werewolfs that i've talked to folks is that their claws don't have enough attack on them to scale higher damage while they level up to new claws. The gap damage between the claws needs to be higher damage. You can deal with that how you want. I just thought id tell you some of the concerns people have talked to me about. Some are small enough to add to a update like the weapon one today.

i will see what i can do...
As for the werewolf claws, i was going to be changing them up a bit. instead of making the claws have low dmg and a super fast attack speed, i was going to make them have med-dmg with med attack speed, but then also allow the claws to be Magically looted with ether attack speed or attack power, to give them more verity

Hateful is having player donate, resetting taking away the donations and doing nothing to compensate. Then to flat out ignore me for a week.

Someones a little butt hurt lol... There isn't really anything to donate for right now. Plus there's no point in the points when its still in beta and not fully released. There's still a ton of updates needing to take place and he stated that once its fully release all points will be refunded (from previous) when they actually matter.

Someones a little ass kisser. nothing to do with being butthurt when i donated it was usable, i donated to help HIS cause then he resets and im not needed cuase he got my money? Sounds like a thief to me. been trying to get ahold of him hell i stood next to him while he chatted to someone else and ignored me. So how about knowing what happened before u ride a dick

Someones a little ass kisser. nothing to do with being butthurt when i donated it was usable, i donated to help HIS cause then he resets and im not needed cuase he got my money? Sounds like a thief to me. been trying to get ahold of him hell i stood next to him while he chatted to someone else and ignored me. So how about knowing what happened before u ride a dick

he aint a dick if u wait and be polite

Anyways, I apologize for the random drama.

I wanted to say that i have currently completed:

1-handed sword
1-handed axe
1-handed club
Dagger
Throwing star

Up coming:

2-handed sword
2-handed axe
2-handed club
spear
magic sword
magic club
magic axe
Claws
Skulls
Scythes
Arrow
Bolt
bows
X-bow

What will remain the same:
Rod
Wand
Sphere

It may seem i have done less then half, but the first set of 1 handed weapons was over 90 weapons, they alone totaled 40% of all the weapons in total.

throwing star doesnt work to me and just asking why you make a vocation with distance weapon (like assassin) if the voc dont have distance spells?

throwing star doesnt work to me and just asking why you make a vocation with distance weapon (like assassin) if the voc dont have distance spells?

a spell overhaul will happen after the weapons update, they will be gaining distance skills.

You still need a lot to do on the weapon update other than what you stated... The secondary effects do not make up for the lack of damage that some vocations autos do not do.. Many berserker weapons and 1 handed weps as well as daggers need an attack upgrade. They are way to low of attack compared to how the gameplay is right now. Also the Elite, Herioic, Epic and Legendary system is too low as I stated before. It should be somewhere in the range of 10%-50% Elite, 50-100% Herioic, 100-125-% Epic and 125-150% Legendary. As well as the chances of finding epic or legendary... I've hunted monkeys over 15+ hours and found maybe 2 Epics in the whole hours I have hunted and 0 legendaries. With the %'s as low as they are I would expect a better chance now. Upping the weapons attacks will help a lot as well as the finding chance to be upped. People were really upset when you changed it. Another thing to add that I feel is the worst thing ever is the disfigure secondary effect.... It only works on players and only once?... What is the point.. There is no point in pvp on this rpg so why even have a secondary effect like that. It's a waste of an effect. You can come up with a better effect than disfigure that will benefit hunting monsters instead of disfigure.

Back