• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Sure! I could help you with the spells!

How many spells do you need for each voc?

each vocation has 4 promos, and each promo unlocks additional spells. like so.

Promo level 0: 3 single target spells.
Promo level 1: 3 SIngle/small aoe/beam/wave
Promo level 2: 3 med Aoe/scoot abilitys
Promo level 3: 3 Buff spells
Promo level 4: 5 Ultimate ability Large aoe/voc buff/stylish effects\

Total of 17 spells

each vocation has 4 promos, and each promo unlocks additional spells. like so.

Promo level 0: 3 single target spells.
Promo level 1: 3 SIngle/small aoe/beam/wave
Promo level 2: 3 med Aoe/scoot abilitys
Promo level 3: 3 Buff spells
Promo level 4: 5 Ultimate ability Large aoe/voc buff/stylish effects\

Total of 17 spells

Wizard:

Promo level 0:

ice/energy/fire/earth shot (single target shot, like exori frigo)
ice/energy/fire/earth blast ( like 2-3 singles shots, maybe less dmg/cd)
ice/energy/fire/earth bleed (makes the enemy bleed with the elemental effects)

Promo level 1:

ice/energy/fire/earth beam (4-6 sqm wave arround the caster)
ice/energy/fire/earth infernal beam (same as normal beam but makes the enemy bleed with one of the elemental effects casted)
ice/energy/fire/earth tornado (single aoe target. Wizard charges his weapon with one of the elements and throw it to the enemy making it and surrounded enemys take damage)

Promo level 2:

ice/energy/fire/earth saviour (for a short time the wizard protect himself with one of the elements and the enemys who attack him takes DoT)
ice/energy/fire/earth rain (rain of elements which random hits the enemy)
ice/energy/fire/earth wall (wizard makes elemental wall that damage enemys who touch it)

Promo level 3:

ice/energy/fire/earth transformation (wizard transforms into a element to become stronger)
ice/energy/fire/earth sage (wizard increase one of his elements)
ice/energy/fire/earth enchantment (wizard adds dmg to his rod with a element (like fire sword for example with the fire damage)

Promo level 4:

elemental transformation (wizard mix all his elements to transform into a new creature which has the 4 elements in 1)
elemental explosion (elemental transformation required) (wizard concentrate to make a elemental explosion which destroys all)
elemental enchantment (same as ice/energy...)
elemental rain (randomly each elemental raise from the sky (like fire/ice/etc)
elemental destruction (wizard cancel his elemental transformation, and make a rain of elemental that bleed magic (like promo level 0). If the player doesnt cancel the transformation and it end by itself nothing will happend, but it it is canceled wizard will be exhausted for a bit time (depends of you)

This are the wizard spells that I think it can help you with ideas. I'll make the other vocs if you like the ideas. Hope it helped :)

Alright, i get the next 4.5 days off work. I am going to work on the server. My goal is to complete ALL the vocations spells before i got back to work on Wednesday. Once the spells are done on the vocations, all i got left is the easy fast stuff.

@Werewolf Did you see the "spells I made? Gave you ideas? Keep it up and if you need help with more spells just tell me, maybe I can help! :)

@Werewolf Did you see the "spells I made? Gave you ideas? Keep it up and if you need help with more spells just tell me, maybe I can help! :)

yea i seen them, Good ideas for sure, i think im going to use some of them. thank you.

hey if you guys log in you can test out the new spells, While im working on a vocations spells, the spells are available to all vocations till im done. So you can use that time to test them all out :D

these new psychic spells are interesting, you guys should give them a try. you may like their combat style

Alright, im tiered of working on spells, so im going to stop them for a while, and im now working on the map. You guys may log in and take a look at the map at any time, im constantly updating it so you may physically see the new changes im making to the map.

Also i would love your guys feed back on the map, and perhaps suggestions on were to put things, you guys can help me map ingame :D, doesn't that sound fun?

Last edited:
Alright so todays update has come with a Fully map area, a tiny bit of lore with advanced npcs, and i have also create a Single rat monster. (Quote the rat will surprise you by the amount of things it can do.)

Alright, I know a lot of you guys have felt like tibia kingdoms had potential but was not there, or you plaid it and it had bad direction, Or you plaid it and got bored, Or you plaid it and i reset your accounts, and now you probably do not like tibia kingdoms very much... And i can understand your hesitation for wanting to get into it again.

However, i Urge people to give the starting of this version a try. Give it a go, No more then 10 minutes of your time. and tell me what you think of the new and improved version of tibia kingdoms, Its not done, but it has some really cool features i want you guys to see. and to hopefully get hyped up for its release. Just give it a mere 10 minutes of your time, if it does not impress you even with these cool new lore based features, I don't know what to say really...

I don't have much in the server. i just want you guys to experience the beginning of the lore. and tell me what you think, and then post here what you think of it?

The very beginning is cool... after playing for a couple minutes...
-The dream guy could use more revealing dialogue: I say this because after talking to him, I don't know who he is, how I got there (thats ok though), how I got from his dream to a jail(?). Also, the walk in the dream world was way too long btw.

That brings more questions like: Why am I in jail? Who is this jester dude that opened my cell? Why would he open my cell in the first place? BUT, I like how there's animation of him walking over to the gate and opening it himself. -- THEN after leaving the cell gate, there's a guy with a riddle... Whats his story? Is he in jail(?) too? Where did this guy come from? Why/how does he have this reward experience?

shortly after the riddle with my new lvl 15 body, I walk up the stairs to find a couple of rats. Typical noob monster right? Nope, this little f#&$er "climbs up my body and bites my neck" which brought me from 350 hp to about 60 hp... then 22:22 The Rat quickly scurry's away. Eventually, I made it through all the rats and explored a bit. The map looks really nice and I can tell you are going for a type of map that doesn't tell you where to go so players could use their brains and explore a bit, but a little nudge in the right direction every now and then in early gameplay isn't a bad idea.

Overall, I get the gist of it and I understand its a very fresh work in progress but what I believe it needs is...
-story work and
-general early game balancing.

A couple things that I recommend that could make the intro really capture players into the essence of role-play is a clear theme and setting, nice plot,characters (NPCS), story structure, and topped off with your unique style and tone i.e. in the past your npc dialogues usually had a sense of dark humor, which was good. But like I said, I know its in early development.

If you want some help coming up with/writing some content, I'd be more than happy to help out in my free time.
You got my Skype ;D

Last edited:
The very beginning is cool... after playing for a couple minutes...
the dream guy could probably use more revealing dialogue... and i don't know how i got from the guys dream to a jail(?) or why the walk was sooo long...

then... who is this jester dude that opened my cell? and why would he open my cell anyway? its kinda weird. although i like how there's animation of him walking over to the gate and opening it himself. THEN after leaving the cell gate there's a guy with a riddle... is he in jail too? where'd this guy come from? why/how does he have a reward? I found that kind of weird too. and shortly after the riddle and my new lvl 15 body, i walk up the stairs to a bunch of rats that climbs up my body and bites your neck which brought me from 350 hp to about 60 hp... then 22:22 The Rat quickly scurry's away.
eventually i made it through all the rats and explored a bit. It looks really nice and i can tell you are going for a type of map that doesn't tell you where to go so players could use their brains and explore a little, but a little nudge in the right direction every now and then early on isn't a bad idea.

overall, i get the gist of it and i understand its a very fresh work in progress but what i believe it needs is... story work and general early game balancing.
a couple things that could make the intro really capture players and make them feel the role-playing effect is a clear theme and setting, nice plot,characters (NPCS), story structure, and topped off with your unique style and tone. But like i said i know its in early development.

if you need some help coming up with/writing some content, I'd be more than happy to help out in my free time.
You got my Skype ;D

Yea, you should log in again so we can discuss changes, so i can change things up while you explain. would be very beneficial.
Also what is your skype name again?

update: having armor vs not having armor makes a huge difference when fighting those rats...

K another update, Changed the Npc's Lore chats, as well as greatly decreased the size of the dream world to 25% of its original size., added check points/towns. added a riddle master and a vocational storage chest that gives equipment to fight the new monsters.

I can't do enough to really say right now. Walking in an enclosed area alone isn't exactly a good indicator of your server

I can't do enough to really say right now. Walking in an enclosed area alone isn't exactly a good indicator of your server

im trying to get you guys to focus on the Npc's and the Monster examples.

Is this server still active? I see 0 players on and my browser says that the custom clients (both of them) are viruses/dangerious files

Back