• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@celaver.

Lol? This is a terrible attempt at flaming. Did you mean @Mehmetcik?

I always get my levels back. You just scroll and get them back then die and lose them again. So at least I'm not spending money to get levels.

How am I going to be the same level as you? I think you got me and Pierre mixed up. He was 311, now 280. So whats that 31 levels? lol?

I always get my levels back. You just scroll and get them back then die and lose them again. So at least I'm not spending money to get levels.

How am I going to be the same level as you? I think you got me and Pierre mixed up. He was 311, now 280. So whats that 31 levels? lol?

Only used 1 scroll on ollivvver and that one i bought with ingamecash.

Attachments

Must be faked then, since i havent used more then 1 :)

Only used 1 scroll on ollivvver and that one i bought with ingamecash.

Okay? that doesn't change the fact that you're still spending "money" whether it be in-game or real cash to get your levels back after you die. You try to flame but you fail every time.

Please just edit this thread to "@Mehmetcik, Vasadu, Kex, etc."

thanks

i know this dude named hassan. he lives just around the corner actually ^^, thought u might wanna know

u bought ur char at lvl 280 so gz takin 30 lvls

Back