• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Chile] [Custom] GreedOT | (Starting 5 November 2022 (7:00 a.m GMT-4 Chile))

Server Website/AAC
https://greedot.net/
Server Address
play.greedot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
The map looks nice and the server seems nice and its nice its not rl server and all but I'm failing to understand what you mean with unique content if you took the most iconic quests with the full area they are located in from Tibia

The map looks nice and the server seems nice and its nice its not rl server and all but I'm failing to understand what you mean with unique content if you took the most iconic quests with the full area they are located in from Tibia

Thanks for the reply! Well unique content references that, mechanically, the quests got the same systems, but the places are not 100% the same area that Tibia has. For example, on Wrath of Emperor you have to kill The Keeper. He's on a completely different site than RL tibia. This logic applies to all the missions.

Another example would be Inquisition, there's missions like the Liberty Bay one, that is located in a whole different place. Even spawn, a different mosnter. So there's a lot to explore, actually (and everything was verified and works 100%).

Also, the monsters and bosses that appears on mission has an extra % of attack, this is really noticed and increases the difficulty of the server. For example, Pits of Inferno seals spawn all their respective bosses with a timed raid and 50% extra damage.

About Killing in the name of... we have many different applications for it, starting for a custom boss room that makes much quick the end of the task, instead of walking to the spot. Things like theese are how we innovated in the normal RL gameplay, and making Greed so special. I can say much more about this custom things, the mayority of that content can be found on our website Greed Online (http://greedot.net/wiki.php), and our discord.

We're working on adding the full wiki of the server, you guys can use tibiawikibr for the things that are not yet mentioned on the website for the moment. Overall, discord will help a lot and the exchange of information is very valuable to play Greed.

Regards!

Streaming Greed bot gameplay with chill music. Take some time and see ^^

We also added our new boss system, can be triggered with command !bosscheck more information here:

I noticed that using latest vBot on our client was causing some trouble with packets. I decided to upload our old client with an old version of vBot that works perfectly, and decided to keep our latest client version as "development client" (that will be improved along the time).

All our links at download page have been updated ;)

downloads.png

Regards!

Hi there! The server closed it's gates since it comes to a dead end (due player's inactivity). That's why i've been working on it to release the incoming Season II! We're expecting a great season this time, that's why we asked our players which option is the better in terms of game client, experience stages, etc.

1663739497371.png

It ended with:
  • Mehah's game client, fully anti-bot.
  • Mid-stages for experience
  • Non infinite potions
We already settled up our SSL certificate that will make our site more accesible :)
It can be seen here Greed Online (https://greedot.net)

Thanks to @Gesior.pl now we have a season rank system.

We're happy to say that Season I, let us discover a few bugs. So this time, it shouldn't have ANY bug :)
For the moment we have to make a few tasks before opening the server again:

1. End rc_sound module for OTClient, this way, every area will have their songs and they're going to change if you change your hunting place. I only have to set the latest coordinates to have it working 100%.
  2. Create a reward system for players that played first season. this way they're going to have a "little" adventage (nothing crucial for the game, but expect something good based on your character's rank). This way season 1 won't be pointless.
Remember that our discord is always there! It lacks of activity theese days since the server is offline, but anything you would like to say/contribute is welcome! Join the GreedOT.net Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/cWGus4NCdu)

I'll post again when release date is defined!
1663739917694.png

Regards! :)

Preparing season 2... We're really close. I did a quick testing to showoff our client, it has a new wallpaper for init, the latests updates of mehah's client, and a sweet sound module based on Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 soundtracks.

Background:
background.png

Video showoff:

Ye.. the inactivity was cuz of lack of content...
Admin disapeared with updates = server died.
GG "never gonna restart" faking XD

Ye.. the inactivity was cuz of lack of content...
Admin disapeared with updates = server died.
GG "never gonna restart" faking XD
It is part of the process although with the season ranking system it will be ideal for it to be a good reward. This season will be more challenging as the bot will not be available. It is hoped that this, added to some additional systems, will guarantee many more hours of fun.

Greed Online will start a new season. We wanted to reward every player from the last server start with special season coins. This coins will be able to be changed at the NPC Buddy, great rewards are awaiting for you!

HALy8lC.png

16564866256322.png

Countdown

5 November 2022 (7:00 a.m GMT-4 Chile)

16564866256322.png

We have encounter many things to improve while being offline. An essential change in this season are the season ranks that are marked on character's profile. This rank is based on our last level highscores, and it's implemented to have a deadline period where players can be greatly rewarded on the next season.

A very important thing is that our community has grown, and now we have two new community manages. I oficially welcome CM Eclipsau and CM Jhonny who will help you on your new journey.

A last thing to have present is that bot is completely disabled this season. Happy to be back with you, we hope you enjoy our server as always.

Be prepared to join us at 5 November 2022 (7:00 a.m GMT-4 Chile)
Regards, Ralke!

Aproximatelly 21 hours left to start!

I already updated downloads page, with the official clients (with sound 204MB, without sound 69 MB), and made the accounts reset so now it's fully clean (accounts still keeps past season ranks, etc). I also added account recovery, managed to make SMTP work and e-mail will arrive as soon you ask for a recovery. Also programmed server to automatically start tomorrow at 7:00 a.m (GMT-4 Chile).

Regards!

ahah best shit ot and best fail GG
You can't always satisfy everyone's tastes... It started with little activity, but it makes me calm to see that those who play are entertained and enter daily. I hope that with enough time the server will become somewhat more popular.

YEY! cant wait for season 99 when they gonna remove cap,skills,vocations,monsters.. well whole game files cuz why not.
Lets blame low population not that server is boooooring as hell :) 10/10 would recommend uninstalling windows after this

YEY! cant wait for season 99 when they gonna remove cap,skills,vocations,monsters.. well whole game files cuz why not.
Lets blame low population not that server is boooooring as hell :) 10/10 would recommend uninstalling windows after this
images.jpeg

More streams :)

Instagram posts

Regards!