• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cipbia lastest mapping.

Tibia is killing themselves?... What other stupid shit do you got up your sleeves?
In fact in the past 5 years, I'm pretty sure it's THE PLAYERS that is killing Tibia.
And Joepod is right, things and prices aren't supposed to be the same over time, basic economics 101.

The product Tibia will likely live on as long as it can compete with other games in the genre. The community Tibia, however, died out with the advancements made in technology since the beginning of the century (the rampant availability of bots, the explosive expansion of broadband connections creating a generation of powergamers, etc). CipSoft may have tackled the first obstacle (by barely keeping the game competative in relation to other games). The second obstacle CipSoft attempted to deal with all too late (with the introduction of their bot detection tool, events, community managers, etc).

They'll never be able to resurrect the community that was Tibia. Hopefully OpenTibia can fill that gap.

The new sprites may be cool... but the new area sucks mapping a lot. That insect things that they will introduce are so much bad mapped that makes me hate this update... same as this volcano, that flooded river thing, etc and etc.

Though the underwater city looks very cool.

hellgorge2011.jpg

You guys really think that CipSoft care for the map?

To be honest i like the map of ciptibia
But their new sprites keep getting worser
Like yielothax spawn, or that fire devil place or other things..
However they can sprite good creatures

Btw i can't do it better but spriting groundtiles and such should be much better..
I like ciptibia map, but it doesnt means i like to play ot with ciptibia map that just sucks..

I was on test before it was open for all. I made some screenshots.

Random spamming items over map ↓
cp9b.jpg

Too lazy to fix lamps on first tests for tutors ↓
cp10w.jpg

Autoborder ↓
cp11y.jpg

Autoborder ↓
ttsd.jpg

Autoborder ↓
tts2.jpg

This really reminds me of Diablo 2, Act II. Caves :O

The new underwater tiles are amazing! Same for the structures, tho I havent liked much the hive stuff.

They are amazing, but I am talking about the screenshot I posted...

Back