• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Closed Testers] Blood Gauntlet - Hack and Slash

Reaction score
Hello, I'm searching for members interested in being apart of the development of my server through its closed testing phase, many of the main systems are being finished and in a few weeks it will be time to get some real user data and feedback. I will reward those who really helped at the end of the 1-2 week testing phase, and if there is qualified candidates I may select a game master(s).

Blood Gauntlet is a new game built upon the Forgotten Server engine. Players may connect with the 10.77 client. It does not inherit any systems of Tibia. Literally 100% custom.

Instead BG brings the hack and slash genre to the OT community.
  • Huge character development. Level up your abilities and pump numerous attributes to define your character.
  • Fluid and fresh combat system.
  • Infinite amount of powerful gear and epic loot to collect. Big focus on gear! Extremely detailed item system to explore.
  • Amazing character progression.
  • Team up to fight powerful bosses or run instances.
  • New ways to compete for rank, including a very detailed and competitive PvP system.
  • Meaningful main quest.
  • Rewarding exploration.
  • Fun mini games.
  • Many QoL changes including currency auto-loot.
  • Not P2W.
Please contact me through PM on these boards with why you would like to help me through the closed testing phase. Thanks everyone. :)

Last edited:
Here is a little sneak peak into item attributes.

PSRnisk.png

029kE29.png

@Zasranets

i literally almost cried a tear, any server where i can just mob all day and hopefully make progressiono is the hack n slash dream ive wanted for tibia for awhile

Here's a little insight into the teleportation system, I could have showcased it better but I don't want to take time away from development. In each of these ports I try to move. Video starts with me typing.

Still looking for testers! ;)

Last edited:
Back