• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Concerning the server

Eckepecke

NilssoN V
Reaction score
I would like to know if you are working on improving the server? To prevent the current lags and kicks.

I am curious because I am considering to donate some money to the server. But for me to do that I would need to know that the money will be used to improve the server.

I would be happy if a team member could answer.

Best regards

Their money goes into their pockets. Not the server.

Don't donate.

A lot goes straight down in their pockets, but some also go to their servers. Not this server thought since he host SoftCores home.

Last edited:
Imo care where the money goes, if they take something as payment its only fair since this actually seems like a rl job for the staff^.-

Imo care where the money goes, if they take something as payment its only fair since this actually seems like a rl job for the staff^.-

And yes, this is like a real job for us, we would like to consider it as one, that is why (ofcourse) some of the money will go down our pockets, but if the server needs to be improved, the server will be improved before we divide the money equally.

A lot goes straight down in their pockets, but some also go to their servers. Not this server thought since he host SoftCores home.

Actually we havent recived alot of money yet, but right now, if we're looking on the amount of money we have recived, 50% of that money has gone straight to buying new servers (IceChaw & ThunderFall) So we do spend the money we get to improve and/or buy more servers.

Also, money is one way to keep ourselves motivated to continue working with these servers.

Thank you for you answers.

Anyway, I did donate some cash. I hope it will help make the server better.

Best regards

Their money goes into their pockets. Not the server.

Don't donate.

talking out your ass here u think its fun and easy and FREE to run a server think agian my small minded friend :D

and if some goes in there pokcket who gives a shit they earned it dident they? your playing there server after all it dosent have to be free :)

It's ur own choice to play for free lol. For me I don't think the server is 'lagging' or 'freezing' all the time. Just once a day I'll meet this huge ss but who cares? I hate real tibia, and this is exactly the same but with higher stages, that's why we all play it.

U should be glad they didn't make u pay for entering pacc islands like Ank and Dara or LB like in Real.

Back