• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Constructive opinions for a "new transport type"

d4rkbl0od

Reaction score
I was thinking, everyone who has VIP account, only have some minors advantages, like new places, etc... and also the premium accounts get unpowered because VIP always has more...
My idea was to change the boats of tibia into rails. Why? Premium account players would travel in those rails, something like 4 minutes from carlin to edron and VIPS would be instantly into the place they wanted to go, what you all think about this?
To reduce this time, players coul do a quest that changes the "cars" speed, so this same route would be done in like (2)? minutes.

What you all think about this idea? Would players apreciate? Would be easily "cheated"?
By the way, I already did the script, but I want your opinions to implant it!

Please constructive opinions :D

Well I though about that too, but I need to hear players opinions right? hehehe
So no one else want to give your opinion? ;x

<3

I've never understood why people add an extra premium-like system. Why add "VIP" when you could just make the majority of premium stuff available to free accounts and use the premium system for something else.

For example, my server has a premium system, you donate and get special premium features, almost all of the spells are free, but special spells such as teleporting to places (apperating) are premium only, but boats are free to almost all places except premium only places.

Why add extra code when you can quite easily use an existing code for the same function?

Well, I refered VIP as someone who donates for some advantages, not necessarly VIP accounts, but my idea is somehow like yours.. I`m not planning to create custom promotions, etc etc, only uses the already created systems on tibia.
But thats the point.. what do you think about needing to wait like 3 minutes to go from carlin to edron, for example? And "premium" users traveling (apearing) -- not for all cityes, ofcourse.

I've never understood why people add an extra premium-like system. Why add "VIP" when you could just make the majority of premium stuff available to free accounts and use the premium system for something else.

For example, my server has a premium system, you donate and get special premium features, almost all of the spells are free, but special spells such as teleporting to places (apperating) are premium only, but boats are free to almost all places except premium only places.

Why add extra code when you can quite easily use an existing code for the same function?
Because ppl are lazy, lazy enough to not bother changing all premium functions to free player. Most don't know jackshit about LUA.

Because ppl are lazy, lazy enough to not bother changing all premium functions to free player. Most don't know jackshit about LUA.

replace all "premium="true"" with "premium="false"" is so hard nowadays eh? lol

Back