• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Why? LDLC used the same boost, but a slightly worse one. Fnatic took it to the next level. Although, I agree that they should remove it, it is way to overpowered, but it's genius use of game mechanics.

LDLC did not use the same boost as far i look at their gameplay, even the commentator said it should not be there..
But the commentator just said "Smart use of game mechanics".. ye that true since it is not an exploit or an not allowed boost.

Well, the expect an hotfix soon from CS:GO dev team haha.
The problem, as commentator mention with this boost is that you have view all over the map.
If they go A or B. It was nasty gameplay, really. I did not like it at all. But yeah, it is allowed :)

If LDLC knew about this boost, they would do it to. Any team would.

Anyways, won 38 Eur on this match ;D

If LDLC knew about this boost, they would do it to. Any team would.

Anyways, won 38 Eur on this match ;D

Gratz! xD .. Yeah it is true that any team would have done it.
I must say it is a very smart move from Fnatic, they had known it for 2 months and use it now when they needed it.

Haha, sick boost anyhow xD

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/HLTVorg/status/538410715657560065
"DH admin confirmed that the boost is legal according to tournament rules"

Last edited:
this boost was know like 2 months ago dunno why they didnt fixed it yet, secound half should be replayed in my opinion

this boost was know like 2 months ago dunno why they didnt fixed it yet, secound half should be replayed in my opinion

No, that is wrong. Only Fnatic known this for 2 months, no one else did know about this.
Therefore it hasn't been fixed.

I wasted 1300 hours on this game to only realize that Arma is much better :/

So you are saying games like GTA is relevant to CS, because you can use First Person in that game?

So you are saying games like GTA is relevant to CS, because you can use First Person in that game?

Never said it was relevant at all. I was just pointing the fact that Arma is better than CSGO in almost everything, including the community as well.

Didn't know my opinion can hurt feelings.

Doesn't hurt my feelings, lol. But you can't compare Arma with CS... Are you kidding me?

Doesn't hurt my feelings, lol. But you can't compare Arma with CS... Are you kidding me?

I wasn't directly comparing, I was stating games which I played for hundreds of hours if not thousands that to an extent I've enjoyed it.

CSGO is good and everything, but over the time it has gone to the worse, especially with its community.

The community is Aids in every single game nowdays, deal with it. lol.

After seeing all these people talking about CS:GO, I decided I should get it a try. In a few hours I'll start playing. Lets Roll!

Who saw NiP vs VP on nuke? It was insane!

Back