• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter Strike Server in Europe

Cs Server

Upcoming EU project
Reaction score
Hello OTLand! :)

I've come to tell you I'm working on a counter strike project and have for a little while, and I'm almost done for a beta!
It will be all about PVP-skills, I mean that kind of skill there you need to aim everything you want to do!

Short explained, there's 4 maps that will swap every 10 minutes.
You get experience and money for killing enemy players, you can't hurt your own team mates ever.
you can't deal more than 33% of your enemies MAX health (A great way to avoid players getting too powerful and one-hit kill noobs).
The experience are not like real tibia, the needed for each level goes up waaaay faster each level, so don't expect you'll hit lvl 50 in a day xD

you can buy and sell weapons, and you can also loot them from creatures in the wild.
if you're not in any city (meaning you're out in exp places), you will not be effected by the map swaps, so you can hunt all alone without being bothered that you need to walk from city every 10 minutes :)

That's all for now, I'll make a better thread when I'm getting ready to launch the beta.
You have your own characters and so on......

Chao!

Edit:
Maps =
Thais, Carlin, Svargrond and Venore.

Seems to good to be true. I bet it never will get online either like all the other good projects..

i would love to try something likethis out, i saw a gameplay of a cs version of tibia on you tube and it looked really awesome, would love to play when its released :>

Seems to good to be true. I bet it never will get online either like all the other good projects..

nah just shut up =)
it's only a day or two from release, The host computer stands ready to launch it, and the website is already online.. but I wont say it yet until I've confirmed the auto-restart at server save will work completely automatically.

Hopefully, I put up the beta release tomorrow after I come back from work.
The game, website and client is already done =)

So no, this is not another project that will open "in the future".. :p

I didnt mean it bad but im kinda sick of all these nubs putting up good projects and never launches it.. Im so sick of that

Btw, im not calling you a noob.

To annoy you, I thought I should post one single picture xD

!tab, from the game..
2lnecsm.jpg

Excelent ;).
Fy_snow, de_nuke, de_dust2, de_inferno, cs_deagle, de_aztec, cs_italy :D ?

Excelent ;).
Fy_snow, de_nuke, de_dust2, de_inferno, cs_deagle, de_aztec, cs_italy :D ?

hahaha, right now it's only the real tibia cities.
But if lots of people want, I will make sprites and make areas to reflect real places from counter strike =)
But for now, all I want is to get the playing part of the game ready to launch, and from there develop updates that would rock your world xD

it's also possible for me to make the cs system "vote for next map" :)
but we'll deal about that later :)

Oke fuck this guys, I'm opening the server in a few mins.. but as I'm going bed in a hour and going work between 05:00 - 13:00 tomorrow, I will be out of reach if anything goes wrong..
but as said, it's just a beta so w.e :D
will be fun anyway to login and fuck around

Btw, should add a nuke! Like player drop on floor and say !bomb on
Count downs from 15 to 0. then it bombs a 4x4 area and takes 40% of player hp

If you want to create good counter strike based on tibia you should do this just as cstibia.com did.
Counter strike maps on 2D, shooting like sd on 7.6 tibia ect.

Sounds interesting.
For now I'm not going to work on making the gaming experience wider, I will now focus 100% on getting the game stable and run smooth and give the players what they need to be able to play without getting annoyed.

oh man i loving it i can't wait to play it when completely done

keep the good work.
P.S iam speak Arabic not English so sorry for my bad Eng ^.^

But for now, all I want is to get the playing part of the game ready to launch, and from there develop updates that would rock your world xD

it's also possible for me to make the cs system "vote for next map"
but we'll deal about that later

Back