• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom client

thanks, but it only allowed a 19character address and i need more :/

Last edited:
Or wait for VAPus. Hopefully I'll be done repadding all the 8.5x clients before release time. Allowing you to have addresses up to 39 chars.

What does this exactly do? i cant understand

It allows you to create a custom client which eliminates the use of an ip-changer.

so you could do one for 127.0.0.1 and you will not need an ip-changer to log on your own server if its hosted on your computer.

The site doesn't work for me.

I heard u completed it :s or is it false? :)

VAPus Beta

Yes, i completed it, but I didn't fix so you could have any longer addresses, I'm too lazy to do so, but you can geenrate clients with longer addresses but it will just result in IP address being used instead.

May add a [?] add each option. I myself don't know what
  • Invisible Hack:
  • Account Data Warning:
  • RSA (blank for default)
means.

By moving the mouse on it a little pop up appear in which you can read what the text means.

Well, if you don't know what they means, then you don't want them. Simple as that.

RSA is the encryption key, change this (and otserv.cpp) to block botteres. Invisible Hack allows you to view invisible creatures. Account Data Warning removes that warning that pops up if you try to write your username or password in the chat (very bad on servers that use 1/1 for login etc).

Back