• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom OT 9.8+ Looking for ideas and idea's! Join-in and talk here!

Denix

Reaction score
Hello otland members! I haven't been in OTland nor scripting ots in around 2-3 years, and i forgot how to script etc!

I learn fast, and i will do my best to read tutorials etc, i don't work with anything in real life as i'm still only 17 years old, so i'm online around 6-7h a day, as i have school aswell. I will write abit what i tought about the OT: I tought about doing a totally custom OT, but with the 9.8-9.86 client, and maybe few knows Ates.TR but i'm gonna take some ideas from him, the ideas i'm going to take is from Extreme-OT 8.31, it's with TPs etc, but it was really well done and scripted. I will try to find a thread about the OT somewhere, and i'll edit this post!

What i'm thinking is to take Talaturens forgotten server 9.86, so we get all this newest things like Twist of fate etc.
Nothing will be copied (map pieces, ideas etc) I'm thinking mostly about a huge city, with alot of houses, and like a desert outside the city with caves to larvas > scarabs > ancient scarabs and then like mountains when you walked over the desert with a mountain with dragon hatchlings etc.
What i tought about that in the ancient scarabs it should be 7 ways to go, and in every way you'll go there will be a teleport to one pharao, and after you collected all the pharao items you'll be able to hand in them and get a item so you can enter the boss room ( Arkhothep ) how many times you wan't, and you'll need a team, It will be rare drop items, but low drop chance so you'll have to farm it.
Thats just one idea, i have few more, but we'll talk about them if you wan't to join the team ofcourse!

The OT will be a teleport server, but mainly for hunting. I won't support botting, but i won't ban them, If i see someone bot i'll teleport them to a custom made (Maze of the lost souls-MOLS) So it will be a labyrint to get out from there.
Few quests will be inside the teleport room etc, but there will also be quests outside the city without teleports, only few quests will be in the teleport room like ( a Pair of softboots quest ).

Quests won't be copied from realtibia like: Annih, INQ, POI etc.
Another idea i got is to make a 50% copy from Annih, but way better and funny! (If the Player pool is under 50 players annih will be for 2 players, and if the player pool is from 50-100 players = annih for 3players. 100-150 players = annih for 4 players. Max will be for 6 players, and it will be harder each time we'll upgrade it)
About the 9.86 client, it won't be annoying with cooldowns, cause we'll turn off cooldowns! Only reason i have this client is cause i don't want a full botted server with elfbot, and mounts.

What makes this server more enjoyable and better then other servers?
What makes the server better is that we will always add new areas, better quests and addons won't be easy to get, and you will never get bored i'll promise you! Other things that makes this server funny is that there will always stuffs to do, as in example I/We will fix a task where you have to kill 1111 demons and you'll be able to enter Ferumbras tower 3 times! 60% chance to loot, we will count with the rates so it will be 60%.
This is just few examples i've introduced. But i will make few like (Necromancers, minotaurs and deeplings etc)

The Server won't be a moneymaking server, Donates won't be items etc, only items in the shop will be (The premium mounts from realtibia, the premium addon/s, and Elementalist addons, and a helmet for each vocation, druid/sorcerer/knight/paladin, the donates might be upgraded but you won't notice any difference between donaters and normal players)
Sorcerer: 8+ Magic Level
Druid: 3+ Magic Level and 12% protection from physical.
Paladin: 5+ Distance Fighting and 6% protection from death.
Knight: 4+ in all Melee Skills and 5+ Shielding.

Also i got more information in this thread! : http://otland.net/f61/looking-team-9-8-server-custom-ot-teleports-etc-read-here-190376/#post1839229

I'm still looking for scripters etc!

Yours' Denix!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shhhhhhhhhh, wrote ideas and idea's 2 times haha. I'm not able to edit it, so could any forum moderator edit it? to "looking for ideas" instead of "Looking for ideas and ideas"

Back