• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Custom skills / items

luddex

Reaction score
So as the title states, I have custom items, custom skills, and to implement these, I have edited the source, client, database and all of my files inside the data folder. Everything compiles smoothly and the TFS 1.2 that I have starts with no errors.

My first issue is that I opened my IP changer (directed to my modified client) and got an Access Denied error.
Second issue is that for debugging purposes I tried loading a normal client in and got the whole Protocol 10.98 or higher only so I tried changing that in definitions.h and received the error of wrong packet type as previously stated here. (https://otland.net/threads/unknown-packet-type-while-logging-in-client-crashes-immediately.247946/)

I have tried reinstalling, I have tried using a fresh copy (nothing edited in client or source) and it works, so I am positive I have messed up somewhere with my source editing.

could anyone with prior experience give me a clue? Thanks!

Back