• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

:D Mcers

Splody

Reaction score
haha so i logged on softcores after some time with my moonhawk was going to grim just to see the damage,and here is my NOT Suprise, super freak blocking nightmares with 2 mcs noob chars,

I tought that u people have already quit blocking respawns like newbies ::)):))

Attachments

You are probably the most pathetic person i've ever seen pierce. holy shit...

All i see is 3 characters at a stair? Where is proof of multicliented?

You are probably the most pathetic person i've ever seen pierce. holy shit...

Correct me if I'm wrong sir, but are you not the one posting on OT forums at 1:30AM.

Last edited:
All i see is 3 characters at a stair? Where is proof of multicliented?

Correct me if I'm wrong sir, but are you not the one posting on OT forums at 1:30AM.

think outside the box stupid bitch, hes not from the same country you are..

about the mc shit, i dont think hes trying to get anyone banned by this topic, so proof aint rly needed and besides thats kind of obivious that its his mc's unless hes making one of his puppets do it for him.

think outside the box stupid bitch, hes not from the same country you are..

about the mc shit, i dont think hes trying to get anyone banned by this topic, so proof aint rly needed and besides thats kind of obivious that its his mc's unless hes making one of his puppets do it for him.

There is no need for all the profanity, and just so you are aware i converted the time to his zone.

im not even going to respond to you kid, you're a fucking idiot. get your head out of pierces asshole

pierce ur still that lame pff
addicted lvl gainer, really get a life.

@off topic
thule cant see anywhere so gotta hail you here, same goes for anth and lankeeeey!

pierce ur still that lame pff
addicted lvl gainer, really get a life.

@off topic
thule cant see anywhere so gotta hail you here, same goes for anth and lankeeeey!

ejj send me pm for ur msn if u got one xd

Back